Well, here we are. After all of the hype, E3 2016 is coming to a close - and you know what that means. Before the event kicked off, we asked you lot to take part in our annual Push Square E3 community predictions quiz, and around 200 of you took part. You had 20 yes or no questions to answer, but how many did you get right? Let's find out.
1. Will the next God of War game be announced at Sony's E3 2016 press conference?
Yes: 84% No: 16%
A massive 84 per cent of you said yes to this first question, and you were absolutely right. Sony opened its press conference with a mighty impressive look at the next God of War title.
2. Will Sony spend more than 10 minutes discussing and/or showing PlayStation VR during its press conference?
Yes: 82% No: 18%
82 per cent of you said yes, and again, you were right. Sony spent around 15 minutes talking about and showing PlayStation VR, mostly through trailers. We're probably fortunate that the company didn't decide to extend this section of its presser.
3. Will a new Crash Bandicoot game be announced during Sony's press conference?
Yes: 41% No: 59%
This one was close for a while, but you eventually got it right. 59 per cent of you weren't convinced that Crash would return in a brand new game, and you were right. Sadly, all that you're getting is a remastered trilogy and a cheeky appearance in Skylanders.
4. Will The Last Guardian get a confirmed release date during Sony's press conference?
Yes: 74% No: 26%
Hey, that's four in four! 74 per cent of you said that the spiritual successor to Shadow of the Colossus would finally get a confirmed release date, and you were right. Roll on October.
5. Will Shenmue III be mentioned during Sony's press conference?
Yes: 47% No: 53%
Phew, another close one, but once again, you got it right. 53 per cent of you said no, which turned out to be the correct answer. Shenmue III was nowhere to be seen at Sony's presser.
6. Will new Final Fantasy VII Remake gameplay be shown during Sony's press conference?
Yes: 68% No: 32%
Bugger, that's your first wrong answer. 68 per cent of you said that it would appear, but Cloud and the gang never showed up. Disappointing!
7. Will Ni no Kuni II show up during Sony's press conference?
Yes: 47% 53%
Nice, you're already back on track after that brief stumble. 53 per cent of you said that Ni no Kuni wouldn't show, and you were right. A close one, but that's another win. Hopefully we actually see more of the sequel soon, though.
8. Will Persona 5 feature in Sony's press conference?
Yes: 67% 33%
Persona 5 appeared in Sony's closing montage, but it certainly didn't feature in its press conference. A shame, too, since 67 per cent of you said that it would. Darn!
9. Will we see more than 5 minutes of Mass Effect: Andromeda gameplay during EA's showcase?
Yes: 55% No: 45%
Bloody BioWare's let you lot down here. We still didn't get a proper look at Mass Effect: Andromeda during EA's presser; there was only a brief behind-the-scenes trailer which showed roughly a minute of actual gameplay. Sadly, 55 per cent of you said yes.
10. Will Bethesda reveal a remastered Skyim during its press conference?
Yes: 81% No: 19%
Perhaps an easy question given the pre-show rumours, but you lot got it right all the same. Bethesda did indeed announce The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition during its presser, meaning 81 per cent of you were correct.
11. Will The Witcher's standalone Gwent game be announced for PS4 at E3 2016?
Yes: 67% No: 33%
67 per cent of you took a risk on this question as Gwent could have easily been revealed as a mobile title, but hey, you got it right. The standalone release was announced during Microsoft's presser, and it'll be coming to PS4.
12. Will we see the next main Assassin's Creed game during Ubisoft's press conference?
Yes: 27% No: 73%
73 per cent of you said no, and your cynicism has been rewarded. Ubisoft did bring up Assassin's Creed during its presser, but it only did so to talk about the upcoming movie.
13. Will a sequel to Red Dead Redemption be announced at E3 2016?
Yes: 61% No: 39%
A real shame, but a sequel to Red Dead Redemption never appeared during E3, despite all of the rumours and whispers prior to the Los Angeles event. 61 per cent of you got this one wrong.
14. Will the next main Resident Evil game be announced at E3 2016?
Yes: 68% No: 32%
68 per cent of you were spot on with this one. Resident Evil 7 was announced during Sony's presser, much to the surprise of many. It may not be what the audience was expecting, but it's happening all the same.
15. Will three or more remasters be announced during E3 2016?
Yes: 74% No: 26%
We can't blame you for getting this one wrong, to be honest. By our count, only two remasters were announced at E3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition, and the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Remastered. 74 per cent of you got this one wrong.
16. Will Sony make the audience audibly gasp in disbelief at least once during its press conference?
Yes: 74% No: 26%
Sony made the audience gasp in disbelief numerous times during its presser. Kratos stepping from the shadows, the Crash Bandicoot theme song, the surprise appearance of Hideo Kojima - all of these moments were met with "oooohs" and "aaaaahs". 74 per cent of you got this question right.
17. Will Sony announce a sequel to Knack during its press conference?
Yes: 45% No: 55%
55 per cent of you didn't listen to the rumours, and you were right to do so. Knack wasn't even mentioned during Sony's event, which, let's face it, was probably for the best. Sorry, Mr. Cerny.
18. Will Ubisoft's press conference contain at least one cringe inducing moment?
Yes: 91% No: 9%
Ubisoft's presser had so many cringe inducing moments that we couldn't possibly list all of them here. A whopping 91 per cent of you got this absolutely right, and we doubt that the French publisher will ever change.
19. Will Hideo Kojima make an appearance during Sony's press conference?
Yes: 66% No: 34%
Wow, a great call on you lot from this one. Hideo Kojima did indeed stroll onto Sony's stage during the company's presser in order to reveal his newest project, Death Stranded. An impressive 66 per cent of you said yes.
20. Will Sony start its E3 2016 press conference late?
Yes: 60% No: 40%
Another right answer. In typical fashion, Sony started its show several minutes late, meaning that 60 per cent of you were correct. And here we were thinking that the Japanese giant had finally shrugged its bad habit.
This was perhaps a slightly easier E3 to predict than last year's, but we can't possibly deny that you got some really tough predictions right. A final score of 15/20 means that you only got 5 questions wrong, which is really quite impressive, and it's an improvement over your E3 2015 quiz score of 11/20 to boot. Well done!
We're afraid that's all for this year's E3 quiz, but feel free to give yourselves a pat on the back in the comments section below.