There Ain't No Junk in Far Cry 4's Trunk According to This Trailer

Elephunk

Those of you in the press will be well aware of Ubisoft’s outstanding ability to produce press releases on a frighteningly frequent basis. There’s not a day goes by where we don’t get an email from the company at 17:00PM sharp, including some kind of video, image, or minor announcement. Yesterday was no different, as the firm opted to remind us about Far Cry 4’s success at E3 2014 last month.

While we’d normally skip on these sorts of clips, metrics inform as that you’re quite keen on the French firm’s first-person shooter, so we’ve embedded the pointless promotional material below. If you’re interested, the organisation also announced the Kyrat Edition of its soon-to-be sandbox smash, which can be purchased from the Uplay store through here. How many premium packs is that now?

[via youtube.com]

Related Games

WARDIE

WARDIE said:

This could definitely be my game of the year! Always loved the Far Cry series and each game just gets better and better. Ubisoft seem to be really stepping there game(No pun intended) up!

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

I adored FC3, and will get this day one. But the footage looks and feels a little too similar to FC3 for my taste. I wish they would have pushed the boundaries a bit more.

Still day one. They just have to keep the flame thrower.

Dual-shock-spok

Dual-shock-spok said:

A ton of FPS dropping this fall! Cod, battlefield, halo, destiny, & farcry!! I have both systems, so halo, farcry, and destiny for me this year. There is no way I'm getting through all these fall releases :-(..... Backlog....increasing!!!!

Dual-shock-spok

Dual-shock-spok said:

Remixora

Remixora said:

Is this game going to have a new story line or dose it continue from the other FC games? Haven't played any FC games but I'm really interested in this one.