PS4 Shooter Killzone: Shadow Fall's DLC Will Allow You to Act Like a Plank

Trump on your targets

While it may not be the most appropriate admission for the editor of a PlayStation site, this particular scribe wiled away many hours acting like an utter idiot in Halo 2. Back then, the only real tool for acts of humiliation was the crouch button – but Killzone: Shadow Fall is taking things to the next level with its never-ending stream of spotlight moves.

Available at the end of a multiplayer match, the new ‘Fun and Games’ add-on will allow you to bottom burp in the face of your fallen opponents – and plank on their weary body. “It's all fun and games until someone loses a game,” relays the blurb. “Show your fallen enemies that not everything needs to be taken seriously."

You can pick up the pack for $1.99/£1.69 from the PlayStation Store right now. It’s probably a good thing that the Helghast wear gas masks, as that should save them from the stench of last night's chilli tikka. And yes, before you ask, it is a slow news day.

[via computerandvideogames.com]

Munkyknuts

Munkyknuts said:

Well...at least they stopped short of being able to squat over the fallen foe and curl out a steaming brown man sausage on their chest, or urinate in their faces. Maybe in the next DLC....Killzone: Jackass edition.

MadchesterManc

MadchesterManc said:

Was a little miffed not to get any of the new taunts with the season pass, but then Ive only ever rifle butted some fool in the face a few times so its no biggy in hindsight

ThreadShadow

ThreadShadow said:

I think they should put the ability to "plank" in most games and add the photo ability to take snaps of yourself planking in various strange gaming environs. They could have contests for best planking photo in each game.

Bad-MuthaAdebis

Bad-MuthaAdebis said:

@Munkyknuts I guess its niche, perhaps there should be specific matches for those types. I couldn't care less for it, I wouldn't mind some skull stomping Mortal Kombat style or big boot decapitation.

Munkyknuts

Munkyknuts said:

@SimonAdebisi I personally was actually gently mocking what you are able to do to opponents in my original post...it's just away from the good sportsmanship I usually abide by. But then I also never play multiplayer games :p