Still Curious about No Man's Sky on PS4? This Video Should Answer a Lot of Your Questions

Posted by Robert Ramsey

Space age

It stole the show at E3 along with our Best Game of E3 award, but that hasn't stopped Sony from releasing a rather lengthy trailer that sheds a lot of light on No Man's Sky finer points.

The seven minute video covers development of the game, how tiny studio Hello Games got the hype ball rolling, and how the developer has reacted to all of the praise that the title has received since its initial reveal. The clip proves to be an insightful look into the Guildford based creator's working process, and we reckon it's well worth a watch if you're even the least bit interested in the upcoming indie release. Do you think No Man's Sky can live up to the expectations that now tower over it? Rocket into orbit in the comments section below.

WARDIE

WARDIE said:

The more I see of No Mans Sky the more I want to play it. This game ticks all the boxes for me. I do wonder how good this could be if Sony gave it the VR magic. Seems like a no brainer to me! These are the reason I chose Sony and why the PS4 is the clear winner this generation imo. Greatness sure does await.

T7L3R

T7L3R said:

I will be buying this day one. The games looks amazing and it makes me happy to see how much passion the devs have for the game.

SunnyShores

SunnyShores said:

I love the inspiration and passion.you can tell this is such a labor of love for them. i will definitely be waiting impatiently for this release. my most anticipated game by far.

Mrskinner

Mrskinner said:

Ok I never really paid much attention to this in first viewing at e3. Having watched that I am really interested and I now want this game. I also want this game to support that team, I like their philosophy

ztpayne7

ztpayne7 said:

Don't forget too that this team did all this with their offices being flooded this past year. The game isn't super on my list but you have to respect their creativity.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

Build it and they will come....

The more I hear about this, the more I am hyped for this game.