It was never going to be easy for EA Games to follow Microsoft’s content heavy press conference, and the popular third-party publisher did feel a little short on ideas as a result. While titles such as Battlefield: Hardline, FIFA 15, and Dragon Age: Inquisition put in their expected appearances, the likes of Mass Effect, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Mirror’s Edge didn’t receive the kind of blowouts that we were anticipating.
Still, while the show may not have quite lived up to our high expectations, we've set aside the time to compile all of the highlights in case you happened to miss it live. Here's everything that you need to know from the Redwood-based organisation's big media briefing.
EA Games E3 2014 Round Up
- E3 2014: PS4's Mass Effect Gets a Behind the Scenes Trailer
- E3 2014: You Can Access the Battlefield Hardline Beta on PS4 Right Now
- E3 2014: EA Sports PGA Tour Goes Beyond the Boundaries of Golf
- E3 2014: Come and Meet Your Dragon Age: Inquisition Party Members
- E3 2014: Star Wars: Battlefront Aims to Bring the Galaxy to Life Like Never Before
- E3 2014: FIFA 15 Brings Emotion to the PS4 and PS3 on 26th September
- E3 2014: PS4 Parkour-'em-Up Mirror's Edge 2 Lands with a Stylish Makeover
- E3 2014: Criterion Games Reaches for the Sky with a New and Broadly Ambitious Project
What were your thoughts on EA’s press conference? Did you get to see the games that you wanted, or were you disappointed with the publisher’s offering? Let us know in the comments section below.