Not Bought a PS4 Yet? This The Last of Us Remastered Bundle May Tempt You

Ellie of an entry point

While many have been swift to criticise the PlayStation 4’s first full year on the market, we reckon that Sony’s done an admirable job of beating the content drought and keeping a steady stream of software on store shelves. Only last month it collaborated closely with Ubisoft for the release of Watch Dogs, and it still has Destiny to come later in the year. In order to plug the gap, however, the manufacturer’s re-releasing The Last of Us next month – and as rumoured earlier in the week, you’ll be able to pick up the enhanced exclusive as part of a hardware bundle in Europe.

Collating a copy of the game, a controller, and a standard black next-gen console, the premium pack will set you back just £384.99 in the UK, and €429.99 in other parts of Europe. Considering that the game alone retails for approximately £39.99 depending on where you shop, the set does represent a small saving if you were originally planning to purchase its contents separately. There’s currently no word on whether this collection will make its way overseas, but we’d be surprised if a North American iteration wasn’t released. Has this convinced you to pick up a next-gen platform at last? Survive in the comments section below.

[via blog.eu.playstation.com]

adf86

adf86 said:

I think this will be like the Shadow of the Colossos remaster where that game pushed the PS2 all the way so it had some issues (framerate etc) but on PS3 it became the definitive version, I think this will be the same.

dynasty889

dynasty889 said:

Just want to note: The White PS4 edition with Destiny is exclusive at GAME. From what I can tell, Amazon will just be selling Destiny with the normal black PS4. (UK)

Itachi

Itachi said:

@dynasty889 I don't think so. On amazon it clearly has the white PS4 bundled with destiny. That would piss off a lot of people because the white PS4 is the main reason most people are pre-ordering the bundle.

Carl-G

Carl-G said:

That looks AMAZING that box :P I wish now i never played TLoU on the PS3(& GTAV) because they look better now on the PS4. Oh well.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

As much as I want to play TLoU if I didn't have a PS4 already I would be going for that snazzy white PS4 Destiny bundle.

dynasty889

dynasty889 said:

@Itachi That is true. I was looking at Amazon UK though, and remember that most exclusive editions that come out in the UK are at Game. Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein, and others had limited editions only at Game which didn't sell on Amazon. It could still be a possibility, if it's on the US Amazon, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't come to the UK Amazon as well. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose...

blindndeaf

blindndeaf said:

I played the last of us onthe three and thought it was good ,why would i buy it again just for better graphics one is not made of money still waiting for that ....WOW!!

dynasty889

dynasty889 said:

@blindndeaf Because people who did not own a PS3 can play TLoU on the PS4 in better detail. Also people who have played the game on the PS3 would also want to get it for PS4 just to play it again as it was after all one of the best PS games out there. Just stating it out, I do respect everyone's opinion.

ToddlerNaruto

ToddlerNaruto said:

I'm not buying a PS4 until 2016, but if that Last of Us PS4 bundle is still cheaper than buying a PS4 and the game separately in 2016, I'll consider it.

(I'm buying a Xbox 360 and Wii U this year, and then a 3DS and Vita in 2015)