Live: Watch the EA E3 2014 Press Conference Right Here

Electronic avenue

How are your hype levels holding up? Good, because we’ve barely even scratched the surface of this year’s E3 convention. With rival platform holder Microsoft done and dusted, it’s now down to third-party publisher EA Games to impress. This year, it’s promising six major reveals, with annual franchises such as FIFA and Madden likely to be complemented by Battlefield: Hardline and Mirror’s Edge 2.

The broadcast’s set to begin at 12:00PM PDT (15:00PM EDT/20:00PM BST), so make sure that you return with a bag of Doritos and a bottle of Mountain Dew for all of the latest news from the multiformat giant.

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

turtlelink

turtlelink said:

Why is it every time I come to Push Square or Nintendo Life, there is a stream I just happen to find that was just posted? lol

Jaz007

Jaz007 said:

Can't wait, have it on the TV to watch, and I'm here for the chatting. Do we have a live chat today?

dynasty889

dynasty889 said:

This conference is going to be big, EA's got a lot of games to announce. Battlefront, Battlefield, Sims 4, Mass Effect, FIFA, Mirror's Edge and the list goes on...

Scollurio

Scollurio said:

Hmm I'm so NOT into Dragonage...
What are they trying to do? Riding the Monster Hunter Train?

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

Oh my god...the lady narrating the Sims demo has such an over the top "aren't we having the time of our lifes"-cliché voice I want to throw up.

But Battlefront 3...Jesus...that looked breathtakingly awesome!

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

As a hockey fan I'm glad the wait for a PS4 version of NHL will be over fairly soon. NHL 15 looks great.

Demi_God

Demi_God said:

@Jazzer94 No it wasn't, Microsoft's conference kind of sucked man. o.O

Anyway, this game looks good, but I won't pre-order it, I've learned my lesson with pre-ordering Battlefield games.

Scollurio

Scollurio said:

Battlefield Hardline is NO true battlefield for me. Me as an oldschool game, I'll always want back Battlefield 1942. This is just... I don't know. Battlefield should at LEAST be about massive battleFIELDS and the military. Not some cops and robbers stuff. But hey that's just me...

Demi_God

Demi_God said:

They are really promoting the hell out of the PS4. I just hope this game doesn't have rubberbanding issues like BF4's got.

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

I liked what I saw of Hardline, surprisingly...and I'm normally not a multiplayer guy.

And launching the beta live during the show on PC and PS4 was a slick move. Wow.

Jaz007

Jaz007 said:

I'm disappointed, I like what I saw of Battlefront, and Mirror's Edge, but nothing is anything I'll be getting. I was really hoping for a new IP to be shown that looked, or what I really wanted from the show, a new Star Wars game that looks amazing. Well, I guess I'll have to wait for Sony's for something good.

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 said:

@Demi_God Opinions got to love them, I thought it was decent not fantastic just decent (much better than last year though they need to show less multiplat releases)

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

@Demi_God @Jazzer94 They did what they said they would: games, games, games. There was a good mix of some genuinely brilliant-looking exclusives (Sunset Overdrive and Scalebound my highlights) and games that will sell (COD, AC, etc). I expect around the same from Sony, one or two exclusives and then just stuff we know.