E3 2014: Things Get a Little Hairy in PS4 Exclusive The Order: 1886's E3 Footage

Posted by Robert Ramsey

Werewolf in London

In a two minute trailer that's bound to divide opinion, PlayStation 4 exclusive The Order: 1886 has finally revealed its bestial bad guys. Just don't expect much gameplay in this, er, gameplay video.

Looking as cinematic as ever, the trailer shows Galahad's journey through a rather dingy corner of London, where he encounters a ravenous werewolf. There's no denying that the rabid human's transformation is impressive, as he slowly but surely becomes more and more hairy, but as hinted, every small stint of gameplay is punctuated by a seemingly static cutscene. It sure looks pretty, but are you wary of such a scripted slice of footage? Howl at us in the comments section below. And go get a shave.

Jaz007

Jaz007 said:

I can't believe that was gameplay though, it all looked prerendered.

Bad-MuthaAdebisi

Bad-MuthaAdebisi said:

Looked pretty awesome. I was expecting Neanderthals not werewolves though. I'd love a black flag style pirate game with a planet of the apes and or neanderthal /human mash up. A game I'll never see.

N711

N711 said:

02/20/15 the release date? sounds good to me..
I love this and dont really want to see too much (cant help watching though) as I feel everything shown from this game IS spoiler.

Mrskinner

Mrskinner said:

This one doesn't really interest me, from what I have seen so far it seems like it is on rails. Will have to wait and see how it pans out

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

@SteveButler2210 I honestly couldn't say. It may be getting some live showings as E3 stretches on, I suppose. If it does get an extended look, we'll be sure to post it.