E3 2014: Assassin's Creed: Unity Wants to Rule the World on PS4

Please think of the children

You’ll see more ridiculous hats in this three minute Assassin’s Creed: Unity trailer than at a royal wedding. The uber-expensive mood piece demonstrates the upcoming PlayStation 4 title’s co-operative dynamic, while also showing a Roy Hodgson look-a-like get mauled by a horde of angry French folk with pitchforks. It’s not too dissimilar to what’s going to happen at the World Cup later this week, except it’ll be Italian superstar Andrea Pirlo wielding daggers at his frustratingly blessed feet.

The French Revolution-set sequel’s due out on 28th October, and you can check out more gameplay footage through here and through here. Assuming that you like what you see, it’s worth noting that a Collector’s Edition has also been announced, featuring a soundtrack, art book, music box, and a 16” statue of the protagonist. Two additional single player missions – ‘The Science Mission’ and ‘The Chemical Revolution’ – will also be included, while various additional weapons are up for grabs depending on where you pre-order. Duh.

adf86

adf86 said:

I'm sorry I know it's not on topic but I thought I'd let you guys know that there's some Battlefield Hardline themes on the ShareFactory, once again my apologies.

AeroZeppelin

AeroZeppelin said:

Hopefully the next one will be set in japan don't care about the French Revolution looks pretty tho

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

I'm actually pumped for this much more than I initially was AC IV and I loved that game, so this will be a day one buy. Disappointed we haven't seen much about the last-gen AC though. I've pretty much completely moved onto PS4 at this point but I'm still intrigued by Comet, I believe it's subtitled.

Subie98

Subie98 said:

I'll probaly day one this. Never really been disappointed with an AC entry yet.

Not-Another-Ad

Not-Another-Ad said:

Great trailer with a great song, AC IV was amazing, this looks like this could be a really good follow up.