WWE 2K15 Brings the Beat Down to PS4 and PS3 This October

Posted by Kell Andersen

Get ready to rumble, and all that

Monolithic publisher 2K Games has recently confirmed that WWE 2K15 will be arriving on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 later this year. The US will be seeing the latest entry in the long running franchise on 28th October, while the rest of you will be able to grapple-hold your friends on 31st October.

Interestingly, this will be the first edition of the annual series launching on a next-gen platform, so now you'll finally be able to see every bead of sweat and bulging vein in glorious 1080p. Actually, now that we think about it, perhaps that isn't such a great thing. Are you a died in the wool wrestling devotee? Smell what the Rock is cooking in the comments section below.

Oh, and just as a point of interest, our very own video wizard Ben Potter is quite the WWE fan, so feel free to pester him while you're down there.

[via eurogamer.net]

Related Games

kingandaval

kingandaval said:

I just know this is going to look SO bad on the PS4 and be buggy as hell.

I mean, they've been working on last-gen for 6 years and still haven't got it right.

Confused_DudeStaff

Confused_Dude said:

@Splat Who said I was a Lemon?! I was singing along with the rest of the crowd last Monday at the 02!

Re: Game announcement, take your pick from the following:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

SimonAdebisi

SimonAdebisi said:

I was so very upset with the previous game on ps3, i thought it was truly awful and couldn't even play it

Splat

Splat said:

Let's face it WWF No Mercy ruined every other wrestling game that will ever be put out. It just can't be topped...

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Can't wait for this one, although I liked WWE 13 more then 2K14. I wonder if Sting will be in this one.

Splat

Splat said:

I just hope the story mode for this time around will be something original. I mean 30 years of WM was alright but all ready knowing the out come of everything took some fun out of it.

OriginalSlumdog

OriginalSlumdog said:

@kingandaval You do know this is 2K first time making the game (last year game does not count since THQ did most of the work) i just hope 2K removes yukes from WWE games

OriginalSlumdog

OriginalSlumdog said:

@kingandaval Yes i know Yukes makes the game but THQ did the visuals, sound, mo cap, and scanned their faces for the game. thats why when 2K sports take over there using Faceware Technology same with the NBA 2k games