This Gravity Rush Statue of Kat Is as Sweet as Ice Cream

Sugar and spice

With a sequel still supposedly on the cards, Sony hasn’t forgotten about its promising PlayStation Vita property Gravity Rush. Japanese publication Hokanko-Alt reports that two new statues of protagonist Kat are set to take to the skies this summer, each showing the contrary character in a different pose and costume.

The first of the two sees the star assume her standard black outfit, while clutching an apple in a Marilyn Monroe-esque pose. Meanwhile, the second sees her chomping on a soft service ice cream cone, while winking at anyone that pays attention. Both will sell for ¥9,500 ($93), and will hopefully coincide with the reveal of the next entry in this underrated series.

[via blog.hokanko-alt.com, siliconera.com]

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

OMG, I need Gravity Rush 2. But those figures are pretty meh. But otaku will definetly like them.

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

@get2sammyb The thing is, they don't look like Kat. Don't have her charming personality =). And it is sad. But they are good in their own merits, though.

adf86

adf86 said:

I love Kat, Gravity Rush was okay but I really took to the character. I find it a bit strange that Sony quietly announced Gravity Rush 2 at TGS but haven't mentioned a thing about it since.

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

@get2sammyb I can't see that. She was just cute high spirited super powered girl =). Eh, Sony really can make her Vita's mascot =(. Partly, she is. But we need moar.

Jorzha

Jorzha said:

I want that statue, but it'll probably cost way more than i want to spend =( I love gravity rush so i hope the sequel is coming out soon =P