Snap Seattle with inFAMOUS: Second Son's Brand New Patch

"I smell bullshots"

Publishers are known for faking screenshots in order to paint their games in the best possible light, but there’s nothing bogus about the slew of inFAMOUS: Second Son pictures that are about to hit the web. As promised, Sucker Punch has released the superhero sequel’s latest patch today, and it’s already shaken some forums into a frenzy of snap happy action.

In addition to various bug fixes and the ability to change the time of day, the 227MB update incorporates a new photo mode, which allows you to pause the game, tweak various parameters, and capture some pretty damn cool custom images. The example embedded above was shared by user Danlord, but there are loads more examples in this thread.

Have you saved any outstanding shots yet? Are you satisfied with the various other enhancements in this patch? Upload your photo gallery in the comments section below.

[via neogaf.com]

Jaz007

Jaz007 said:

Man, I love that update. I've gotten a few screenshots that are pretty sweet. It's also good for just analyzing scenes. I've also remembered how beautiful night time is in this game. Those reflections man, those reflections.

I've got to say, that screenshot looks like it's from Sucker Punch.

goonow

goonow said:

Haha i have never seen that costume cause i went pure evil. The new features are awesome. Lots of funny moments being evil to take pics of.

kupo

kupo said:

I wish this game had more landmarks. I've been looking all over for the Seattle Public Library and it's not in this game...booooo.

Anyway, I'm excited to play without a HUD.

RaymanFan2

RaymanFan2 said:

I love the time of day feature.

Also the FPS cap. I hate being teased by 40+FPS only to drop back down to <30 when I stop looking at the sky or the ground.

N711

N711 said:

great update, the game is even more enjoyable than it already was playing after the story is finished.