Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster Trailer Takes You to An Otherworld

Posted by Nicola Hayden

Take me out to the ball game

Over the past few years, we've been cruelly teased with graphical comparisons and trailers galore for the anticipated Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. However, if none of those have gotten your juices flowing, then this latest clip should succeed in sending a shiver down your spine.

Has this nostalgia injection swayed your mind, or is this one remake that you're still going to pass on? Reminiscence in the comments section below.

[via youtube.com]

Related Games

Sonicfan11589

Sonicfan11589 said:

I CAN'T WAIT!! Got my Vita copy ordered to arrive to me on release day along with the guide. My father and I actually gave my older brother a Vita recently, so i hope to buy him a copy of the game when he returns home in May.

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

One of my most fond cutscene memories, this. I remember being blown away by the quality of it back on PS2.

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

After finally getting my Vita, I don't have a choice but to feed it this game. I thought I'd have to settle for the PS3 version, but now I can play my favorite FF on the go.

spyro202

spyro202 said:

Will I be able to download only the first one on my PS Vita for 19,99$? Or at least, is there going to be a limited edition on the vita?(I mean the one that cost the same but is just a different boxart like the PS3 version)

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

@spyro202 Not sure if you'll be able to purchase them separately from the PSN store, but it might be worth waiting to find out. All I know for sure is that the retail (physical) copy for Vita only has FFX on the game card. You get a voucher inside the case for FFX-2 as a download.