Batman: Arkham Knight Looks Grimy and Gorgeous in These New Screenshots

Posted by Kell Andersen

Knight and day

While the last series entry may have been a few batarangs short of a utility belt, the recently announced Batman: Arkham Knight is shaping up to be an experience much more befitting of the caped crusader. Featuring a host of classic franchise villains, as well as a driveable Batmobile, the game is giving us some pretty good bat signals.

However, if you're in dire need of a bit more convincing, perhaps these new images of the incoming title will do the trick. It's unclear if the shots are in-game or not, but that grime on the Riddler's grinning face is impressive nonetheless. Do you like the look of Batman's latest adventure, or are you more of a Marvel person? Fall down a well in the comments section below.

[via gameinformer.com]

Reverandjames

Reverandjames said:

I'm guessing that these are all in game, as I wouldn't be overly impressed if these were from cut scenes from last gen. I will be pretty excited if everything we have seen so far is in game footage.

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

@Reverandjames I'd guess they are ingame. They're surely not from cut scenes of the last gen version of the game, 'cause Arkham Knight is PC, PS4 and that other console, only. :)

Also, the announcement trailer they showed looked a lot better than the screens above, so yes, I'd say those are ingame.

Reverandjames

Reverandjames said:

@reverend_skeeve I meant that if the graphics above matched the graphics of the previous games in a cut scene, I wouldn't be overly impressed, but if the above is all in game, I'll be pretty excited.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

Can't wait to see some actual game play videos. Still though this is going to shape up to be the PS4 game of the year.

banacheck

banacheck said:

I'm looking forwards to this especially as Rocksteady back, looking forwards to seeing gameplay footage too.