You'll Probably Want to Import Yakuza Ishin After You See These PS4 Screenshots

Posted by Kell Andersen

Ishin we could play it

If there’s one game that's absolutely crying out for a Western release, it’s feudal spin-off title Yakuza Ishin. It certainly doesn’t help that SEGA remains as coy as a medieval warlord when it comes to details regarding such an announcement.

But if the prospect of engaging in a bit of historically inaccurate crime doesn’t get your blood pumping, then perhaps these gorgeous screenshots of the game running at 1080p on the PlayStation 4 might do the trick. The images show a variety of different locales, as well as what are undoubtedly some absurdly dramatic cut scenes.

Are you willing to import this stunning spin-off, or are you hedging your bets on a worldwide release? Make a feudal fanfare in the comments section below.

[via dualshockers.com]

I considered importing it but it's like £60 on eBay. Same with Puyo Puyo Tetris - I want to play them both, but that's a bit expensive for a game I want get the maximum experience out of due to the language barrier.

baconcow

baconcow said:

@get2sammyb You can get Puyo Puyo Tetris fairly cheap from online retailers. I paid $48.99 USD for my copy, shipped for free to Canada. Also, the language barrier on PPT is only a problem on some menus and the character dialog. Not a big deal, unless you're buying it for the story.

@baconcow Do you have a link for the site you got it from?

EDIT: Scratch that, I've just found it for $51.99 from Yes Asia. That's more reasonable.

baconcow

baconcow said:

@get2sammyb That's where I bought it. Set up a new account and use the current coupon code NEWTWITTER3 to save $3. I am waiting to receive mine still, but haven't had troubles with imports from there. I usually only ever import games that do not require much Japanese. If you get a Vita copy, add baconcow1812 for high score comparisons, if you want.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

I am very interested in this game and would love for them to release in the west, but I have to say, graphically it is not up to par with some of the other next-gen releases. It looks good, but well behind what some others are doing.

Dodoo

Dodoo said:

I agree. This NEEDS to be released in the west Sega. Are you listening?

If not I'll have to import it...

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

Downloading the demo of this at the moment. Does look good.

@get2sammyb Need to make friends in Japan. A friend of a friend got him Puyo Tetris, sent it to him and we played it for hours the other night. So addictive. The cost? £29 including shipping it over. Junko has even said she'll do it for me soon. The wife will be getting ignored for weeks.

Lhoms

Lhoms said:

@get2sammyb Yes-Asia, Play-Asia, and CDJapan are almost always better than any eBay seller.

I prefer CDJapan personally. Even if it sometimes costs a little more. I've never had a problem with an order from them. Always packaged very well and arrives on time.