True Love Starts with a North American PlayStation Store Flash Sale

Better than a bunch of flowers

Sony really is getting into the swing of this digital discounts thing. It’s crazy to think that less than three months ago we were criticising the platform holder’s PlayStation Store sales strategy, only to see our complaints undermined by a slew of outrageous promotions. And with this weekend representing one of romance, the Japanese giant is hoping to win your heart yet again with a catalogue of crazy reductions.

Set to run through 17th February in North America, this Valentine’s Day Flash Sale represents a chocolate box of cut price treats. The titles selected all revolve around the idea of local multiplayer, with Castle Crashers ($3.49), ibb & obb ($4.99), and the PlayStation 4 version of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes ($29.99) all looking like solid picks for a night in with your other half. Other highlights include PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale ($9.99) and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World ($2.49).

Are you planning to gobble up any of these savings? Is there any title in particular that you like to cuddle up to with your partner? Woo us with your wide eyes in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

rjejr

rjejr said:

Seems like Ive been waiting forever for PSASBR to show up on PS+. This sale makes me think it will happen next month ;-)

@rjejr Yeah, I thought it would have joined earlier, too. You may be right, but I'd jump on it for $9.99 - I really enjoyed that game.

Cloud7794

Cloud7794 said:

I'll be picking up DiveKick, if for no other reason than to have a wacky-weird fighting game and it's only $2.49.

lacerz

lacerz said:

Fat Princess is awesome! I love that game!

Divekick gets a free upgrade to the PS4, just FYI.

Gmork___

Gmork___ said:

already have castle crashers, ibb and obb and scott p (on my old account) but i think ill pick up all stars finally especially since my gf use to like playing smash bros, and its hard to say no to ps4 lego marvel for only $30.

TasukiStaff

Tasuki said:

Nothing for me, I don't own a PS3 and I already have Lego Marvel. I will say for $30 though that is a steal for that game.