The Knights Suit Up in New The Order: 1886 Trailer

Posted by Finlay Milligan

Order of the day

Pull on your boots and grab your best steampunk weaponry, as a new trailer for The Order: 1886 has landed. The video showcases gameplay from the upcoming third-person shooter, and follows protagonists Galahad, Lafayette, and Percival through some dingy Neo Victorian streets.

As Galahad ducks, shoots, and runs between a number of chest-high walls, you'll see a lot of similarities to the Uncharted series. This is undoubtedly a good thing, but will the unique setting draw Nathan Drake fans out of the (smoky and industrial) woodwork? With no concrete release date, we're still hoping that the PlayStation 4 exclusive arrives at some point in 2014. Has this new trailer piqued your interest? Shout like a paperboy in the comments below.

[via youtube.com, vg247.com]

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

Holy moly, this looks insanely good. I love the setting and design and 3rd person shooters, so even if the gameplay is nothing more than Uncharted or Gears of War, I'm sure I'll love this game. Please come in 2014?

Definitely the best graphics in any game I've ever seen, regardless of the platform.

banacheck

banacheck said:

It definitely looks outstanding & I cannot wait to see a lot more of it, and get a release date when thay are ready.

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

Well, it's very visually appealing, and I like the voice acting, as well as the overall atmosphere. Gameplay, well, most of these kinds of games nowadays play pretty similar, so it's just a matter of cherry picking the best ones that come to the system. I'll be keeping my eye on this one though- it does show promise and looks like it might be a lot of fun...

iSolipsistJudas

iSolipsistJudas said:

The gameplay looks great and there's not even a release date. You can tell that this still needs some work though from how the voices faded in and out a bit. Glad I pre-ordered.

SimonAdebisi

SimonAdebisi said:

Fairly impressed. Previously it seemed all style and no substance and I'm relieved that it's more of a complete experience. Another good reason to laugh at the xboxwhat.