PS Vita Hits a Home Run with MLB 14 The Show This Spring

Posted by Finlay Milligan

Fez and The Wolf Among Us also due out soon

Following on from the news that the Sly Cooper Trilogy and God of War Collection are coming to the PlayStation Vita soon, Sony has also confirmed that baseball sim MLB 14 The Show, indie darling Fez, and episodic adventure The Wolf Among Us will be arriving in the Spring, too.

Meanwhile, streaming service PlayStation Now will be releasing on the handheld later this year. The platform will offer a number of PlayStation 3 titles that can be played directly on your favourite portable format. There's no news on a specific release date or pricing just yet, however a recent leak may offer some indication of what to expect. There's been some scepticism surrounding the application of late, but we'd like to remind everyone that people were just as cynical about Netflix when it first started out. It's not like that's popular these days, right?

[via gearnuke.com, gearnuke.com]

eLarkos

eLarkos said:

A lot of ps now games wont work well on Vita due to its different inputs. It may even be that the majority of games wont play well.

MLB is a great game for vita. Pick up, slog a few balls and put it down.

GunstarHero234

GunstarHero234 said:

Good News for Baseball fans now bring out some Wrestling Games so I can fight in a full 30 man Royal Rumble on my PS4 please.

adf86

adf86 said:

MLB surely has to have the cross save feature with it's PS4 counterpart? I couldn't understand why it was missing from last year's.

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 said:

So I guess you're not going to mention the fact that we're getting a new No Heroes Allowed game.

Thrash13

Thrash13 said:

@GunstarHero234 I'm definitely happy about MLB 14 The Show, but I'm with you on the fact we need a wrestling game for the Vita! I'm hopeful it will happen eventually.

HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97 said:

I loved MLB 12 The Show for the Vita (even though I only got it about 2 months ago :P). Still a fine baseball sim. I think I'll wait and hope MLB The Show 15 shows up on the Vita next year!!!!!!!!!

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Had MLB 14 pre-ordered for Vita for a while now. Good news about The Wolf Among Us, I'll hold off for this version.

GunstarHero234

GunstarHero234 said:

@Tasuki @Thrash13 Man I agree with you both it just I'm excited to see the challenge of the next evolution of Wrestling titles would look and play on the PS4 also I always wanted compete in a full 30 man Rumble without the 6 man matches we have on current gen systems.