Kojima Keeps Teasing with Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Special Edition

Posted by Nicola Hayden

Box of mysteries

Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima has been constantly teasing just about everything to do with his upcoming game Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes lately. Not wanting to tarnish his new reputation, the Japanese visionary has started the week by showing off the title's special edition packaging.

But does this stealthy prologue even need a premium option? With the game currently set to cost a sizeable sum for a reported two hours of core plot content, the thought of coughing up even more cash for frivolous trinkets seems a bit ridiculous. Do you want to stash this special edition on your shelf regardless? Take cover in the comments section below.

[via twitter.com]

Shellybird27

Shellybird27 said:

I'm sorry Kojima, but I have to get South Park and Second Son in March. Maybe Dark Souls II as well. But don't worry ill get it on PS4 when a price drop occurs!

FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo said:

I have too many other things to pay for in march so I'll just be sticking with the normal version thanks

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Add Konami to the growing list of once-great, now-clueless Japanese companies.

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

@Gamer83 everybody got the rug pulled pulled out from under them in the gen jump. BF4 still doesn't even work, and every other game got pushed way back to avoid backlash from angry customers like yours and myself. I do think it's a better plan to test if it'll even play correctly so they can make the real game (which would still come out in the summer) even better through the added feedback.
And if the collectors edition is $60 or less I'll upgrade my preorder but it better come with awesome stuff

DarkKirby

DarkKirby said:

Premium Package: Art Book, very incomplete Soundtrack, DLC.

I really hope it's going to be more than that cop out most developers do now a days.