Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Performs Its Best Poker Face on PS Vita

Would you like to play a game?

You may be celebrating the release of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc right now, but you haven’t got long to wait until its sequel arrives. During a press event overnight, NIS America announced that Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair will shoot down more lies on the PlayStation Vita in Europe and North America later this year. You better watch out, Monokuma’s about.

Unlike the inaugural murder mystery, the follow up will whisk you away from the school halls of Hope’s Peak Academy to the serene setting of Jabberwock Island. Similarly to the Lewis Carroll poem that it’s named after, though, this sunny holiday setting will turn decidedly dark when everyone’s least favourite two-toned bear decides to play another deadly game of detective.

Just like the first release, the localisation will feature both English and Japanese voiceovers. Are you playing the original adventure right now? Are you eagerly anticipating its successor? Object to this article in the comments section below.

[via siliconera.com]

divinelite

divinelite said:

finish the main game already.
anime spoils much excitement but really, the Class Trial is GODLY good, I really endorse people buy Vita just for Danganronpa and Tokiden this Febuary, both are GODLY great games.

of course now that Super Danganronpa 2 is set, I'm relieved. This time even if there is a tied-in anime, I won't watch...

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

Great news, I can't wait to see how this sequel holds up to the original.

Cowboysfan-22

Cowboysfan-22 said:

I've heard so many good things about the first one, but I haven't bought it yet. I need to play it before the sequel comes out

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 said:

First one caught my attention the other day due to comparisons to other games I like, including the Zero Escape series...but I don't actually have it yet. Good to know the sequel isn't in jeopardy, though.

artemisthemp

artemisthemp said:

Dangeronpa 2, Fairy Fencer F, Battle Princess Arcademia and Disgaea 4 Return (Should release in August).

I am kinda worry that NISA forgets RE; Birth 1 with all those titles coming out from them.