You'll Soon Be Able to Join Multiplayer Clans in Killzone: Shadow Fall

Posted by Kell Andersen

Yes we clan

Zealous Killzone: Shadow Fall admirers have been tearing into the title's terrific multiplayer suite for a few months now, but the ability to create and manage clans still remains notably absent. Fans of the frenetic first-person franchise can now breathe a sigh of relief, though, as developer Guerrilla Games has announced that the missing features will soon be locked and loaded.

"We apologise for the time that it's taking to implement our full vision for the clan system," the company stated on the official Killzone website. "To make the wait more bearable, we've decided to roll out clan features in multiple phases." The first of these proposed steps will appear in February, and will take the form of a patch adding the ability to create and manage clans, as well as a few other basic functionalities.

While we're still a little baffled that these features weren't available at launch, it's difficult to stay mad at a developer trying so hard to satisfy its fans. Oh, and all of those free DLC packs are probably helping, too. Have you been shooting your way through Killzone: Shadow Fall's multiplayer, or have you been waiting for these expanded social capabilities? Reload in the comments section below.

[via killzone.com, destructoid.com]

Scollurio

Scollurio said:

Awesome! As soon as I can I'll create "Strikeforce Indigo" for everyone that wants to join... :) Just saying'

KAPADO

KAPADO said:

Add a decent voice support.
The voice chat is non existent, extremely annoying silent games.but the multiplayer is fun once you understand the" xp" system. And Jesus can they add more weapons? It's better than 3, but still.

Bad-MuthaAdebis

Bad-MuthaAdebis said:

I'll be taking the campaign mode seriously this weekend and then I'll try out the mp. Just in time really. Really looking forward to it.

KAPADO

KAPADO said:

Fell free to add Kapado on psn as well. Most of my friends dont play killzone.

ReigningSemtex

ReigningSemtex said:

I have barely played the multiplayer on this because of my ps3 backlog it was pretty impressive visually and I enjoyed it more than previous killzone online modes

Cloud7794

Cloud7794 said:

I'll add the guys I haven't added yet from here, but for any new ones, add Cloud7794 :D I play this game quite a bit

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON said:

@KAPADO Hi, was looking last night. Team chat is in the game. You have to go to to the menu in game, audio, and then there's a volume slider for chat.