UK Sales Charts: PS4 Stock Propels Killzone: Shadow Fall Back into Top Ten

Vekta nectar

The re-emergence of PlayStation 4 stock around the UK has managed to make a tedious sales charts update look somewhat interesting. Guerrilla Games’ next generation shooter fired up 13 places on the back of new bundles becoming available around Britain, pushing it into eighth place. It managed to outsell Aliens: Colonial Marines in tenth, which is enjoying something of a resurgence on the back of outrageous price promotions around the nation. You can currently nab the maligned space spin-off for less than £5 ($8).

Elsewhere, it was a predictable week. FIFA 14 continued its winning streak, finishing a seventh successive spell at the top of the charts. Meanwhile, the usual mix of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, and Grand Theft Auto V rounded out the charts. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes constructed a path into sixth, while Need for Speed: Rivals parked up in seventh. Don’t forget that you can peruse the full roster of movers and shakers through here. Have you splashed out on any new software lately? Open your wallet in the comments section below.

[via chart-track.co.uk]

Subie98

Subie98 said:

Seems a lot of people say this is terrible. I also hear the opposite. Thinking of picking it up. Thoughts?

gigeot808

gigeot808 said:

the campaign has some flaws, but isn't terrible in my opinion, while the multiplayer is great.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

There is nothing "terrible" about Shadowfall. It is a really good game well worth the price of admission. Its not perfect and the story doesn't match up to TLOU, but it is a solid 7-8 / 10 category in my opinion.

Subie98

Subie98 said:

Thats what I thought. Wish I wouldn't have watched AngryJoe and gone with what I thought originally. Ill have to pick it up soon.

This was the idiot I watched. Friend suggested it so I humored him then had doubts. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hT4XLwDjer0

Thank you both for your input.

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

@Subie98 you won't have buyer's remorse or anything. And it's long and hard enough to keep you interested (that's what she said?). Everybody rips off AVGN's style, but he's the only one with reasonable reviews (albeit classic-era). "Joe" needs to go die.