PS Plus Wants to Be Your Valentine with Gigantic North American Refresh

Outlast, Metro: Last Light, Remember Me, and more

Forget about your significant other, as the only company that you’re going to need this 14th February is your PlayStation Plus subscription. With those lucky enough to live in Europe already tucking into their fresh content, Sony has now revealed the full Instant Game Collection update for North America – and it’s a real humdinger.

Leading the charge is PlayStation 4 scare fest Outlast, which will be available for free from 4th February. It’ll be joined at an undetermined date by first-person shooter Metro: Last Light, co-operative robbery simulator Payday 2, and futuristic action affair Remember Me. Over in handheld land, the freebies will include Street Fighter X Tekken and ModNation Racers: Road Trip.

As always, this is all in addition to the usual roster of deals and discounts, which will be unveiled throughout the month. Are you satisfied with this latest content drop, or disappointed with the software on offer? Bust your bandwidth cap in the comments section below.

Which PS Plus title are you most looking forward to in February? (49 votes)

Outlast

61%

Metro: Last Light

14%

Payday 2

Remember Me

Street Fighter X Tekken

10%

ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Please login to vote in this poll.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Splat

Splat said:

I'm interested in Metro: Last Light. The first Payday didn't do much for me to be honest. That said I will always be a single player gamer at heart. I will give it a shot though.

SimonAdebisi

SimonAdebisi said:

Decent update for NA. Looking forward to outlast myself. Wouldn't mind trying payday 2 at some point and definitely need to get my hands on street fighter x tekken, I missed out on its EU update in October as I only got my vita towards the very end of October. Bah.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Remember Me for me, though it will on the back burner for quite some time.

Thanks for the video trailer montage link. I like how both Metro and Payday are FPS games but they look SO different. I sitll dont play FPS but is there any type of story in Metro? I'm guessing it would still be lame after I play Bioshock Infinite though.

Certanly can't complain this month, even if I'm not a fan of horror or FPS I know it isnt all about me.

Kill1945

Kill1945 said:

Outlast will help me give my PS4 some more love. As will ModNation to my Vita.

irken004

irken004 said:

Outlast is the biggie for me. Might give modnation a try as well. Not too interested in the others though I know others will be :)

ztpayne7

ztpayne7 said:

I don't really know much about any of these games... Hopefully there's a good one in there!

drumsandperc92

drumsandperc92 said:

PS3 & Vita have been having it really good the past couple months. I understand PS4 can't give out any AAA titles just yet, but Don't Starve & Outlast really just aren't my type of games. Resogun was great fun, and Contrast was ok. I'm just waiting for the day that Knack is the giveaway. Looks fun, but had such mixed reviews I don't really want to buy it to try it out.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

It seems most people are excited about Basement Crawl, but from what I understand that's a multiplayer only game, so I have to say I'm much more looking forward to Outlast. Hopefully it's good.

gbanas92Staff

gbanas92 said:

This would be such an awesome month for me if I hadn't already played (and loved) Last Light when it came out. And Outlast. I've got 20 hours on that on Steam, but hell, I'll play it again! Been meaning to give Remember Me a try though. I just didn't want to pay for it. Now I have no excuse.

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

WOW, really nice update =). It's funny how there are never enough fightings in US PSN+ =).

xMonk

xMonk said:

I already have Outlast on PC and have beaten it to completion. :) Awaiting the DLC that's announced for it. Such a damn good horror game.

HOWEVER.. I -AM- the 2% that voted on Payday 2.. Why? Because that game is fun, and there's a ginormous update coming our way, finally, which will add soooooooooo much stuff. I also have the game on PC because MASTERRACE Lmao.

RawShark

RawShark said:

I think other than Payday 2 the Eu have already been given these games or they've been announced already. So the it looks like things are just levelling out. So prob payday 2 for us in Europe next month, but everything else will be a nice surprise.