inFAMOUS: Second Son Star Delsin Rowe Doesn't Look Quite As Dislikeable in Burlap

Cute and conduit

Delsin Rowe, the hero of upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive inFAMOUS: Second Son, may have rubbed some folks up the wrong way with his trendy headwear and arrogant attitude – but it’s hard to hate the superhero when he’s masquerading as a Sackboy key ring. The friendly folks running PlayStation Europe’s Twitter account uploaded the embedded image earlier today, promising “more information soon”.

In truth, the cat may already be out of the bag, as the official LittleBigPlanet profile promptly responded to the picture, pointing out that it’s a “very early sneaky peek of an upcoming costume”. Will you be dressing your Sackboy in this trendy gear? Suit up in the comments.

[via twitter.com, twitter.com, vg247.com, neogaf.com]

KAPADO

KAPADO said:

@BornOfEvil it's a new trend going around by the jaded gamers.
Some people hated Kratos because he is a vengeful,screaming ,rage machine.
What else is he supposed to be like considering his life and the choices he made?
A smiling happy clown ?

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

@KAPADO I loved the fact that Kratos was full of rage, seeing the same generic characters over and over gets tiring after a while.

KAPADO

KAPADO said:

@BornOfEvil same here ,but I also wish they gave him better dialogue. My favorite moments are actually his bad ass lines.
" If all of Olympus denies me my vengance? Then all of Olympus will fall !"
And boy he delivered.
Jesus now I need to beat Ascension

KAPADO

KAPADO said:

@BornOfEvil "What will you do now father?
You can no longer hide behind the skirts of Athena.
The hands of Death could not defeat me.
The sisters of fate could not hold me.
And you will not see the end of this day. I will have my revenge!"

Shellybird27

Shellybird27 said:

God of War III is one of my tavorite gaming experiences ever, the part where you just bash in Zeus's face as the screen fills with blood was so satisfying and awesome.

Shellybird27

Shellybird27 said:

But onto Second Son. I think Delsin looks awesome, just because he wears a beenie shouldnt automatically make him a hipster douche! He's voiced by Troy Baker for Batman's sake!

KAPADO

KAPADO said:

@Shellybird27 NOo,all parts of God of War 3 are awesome. When he bashed Poseidon after he dragged him out of seahorse crab form was also epic. Jesus this weekend I'm playing Ascension to beat it then God of War 3 again. I hope you guys are happy.

KAPADO

KAPADO said:

@RyoHazuki play it. The only reason im not done is and The Last of Us, is because my ps3 bluray drive died.and I have a ps4 now.

KAPADO

KAPADO said:

Back to the topic Delsin looks great. specially considering the setting and the theme of the game.