Could Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Be Shuffling to PlayStation?

Posted by Martin Walker

Weed killer

The latest seed in Popcap's flowery franchise Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare is scheduled to root down on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One next month, with a PC release also confirmed. However, PlayStation owners may be blooming excited to learn that the developer may be pointing its specific brand of sunshine towards Sony's systems, too.

According to the Examiner, producer Brian Lindley recently hinted that there's a good chance that the title will be fertilising other formats soon. “We haven’t announced any plans yet for any additional platforms outside of the PC, but the way that I typically answer that question is that we want to get this game in the hands of as many people as possible," he said. "Obviously, we’re exclusively first on the Xbox platforms, but I think that in the coming months players will see some announcements that will please them depending on their platform of choice.”

Do you think that a PS4 edition of this release would be nectariffic, or would you rather weed out a Vita version? Water our engagement statistics in the comments section below.

[via examiner.com]

goonow

goonow said:

My most anticipated shooter for 2014 as of now. I am sure the multiplayer will be DELICIOUS!

Sonicfan11589

Sonicfan11589 said:

I thought this was already confirmed, i just thought the Xbox versions are a timed exclusive.

RaevenStaff

Raeven said:

I have to admit, this looks pretty good too! The cartoony graphics just give it a nice clean feel.

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

Oh, I'll be all over this if it comes to PS4. This game was actually the one game that made me want an Xbox One. It looks crazy fun...

Epic

Epic said:

I really like the concept but hate the multiplayer only component on this one.

Bad-MuthaAdebisi

Bad-MuthaAdebisi said:

Looks like a lot of fun. I hope they do something special for the ps4/vita. MS has unwittingly given time for the developers to improve the game for Sony, oh well :)

Zeboro

Zeboro said:

If its Xbox first its always timed. Hunk of junk can't keep something exclusive to save its life.