BioShock Infinite Takes to the Skies in Impressive European PlayStation Plus Refresh

Metro: Last Light, Dynasty Warriors Next, Outlast and more also free

You should never do tomorrow what you can do today, and it looks like Sony has taken that old motivational quote to heart. Despite hinting that next month’s European PlayStation Plus content would revealed on Thursday, it’s published the information a little earlier than expected. And, yes, that leaked lineup was 100 per cent accurate.

That means that Irrational Games’ award winning first-person adventure BioShock Infinite, survival horror shooter Metro: Last Light, handheld slash-‘em-up Dynasty Warriors Next, and do-it-yourself kart racer ModNation Racers: Road Trip are all poised to join the Instant Game Collection on 29th January. Meanwhile, next generation fear fest Outlast will make you scream on 5th February.

While the focus is always on the new content during these posts, it’s always worth pointing out the content set to depart, too. As such, if you haven’t already downloaded DmC: Devil May Cry, Remember Me, Soul Sacrifice, BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Don’t Starve, and Resogun, you may want to rectify that as soon as possible.

Of course, the abovementioned titles aren’t the only rewards that you’ll receive in February for being a premium PlayStation Network member, with additional discounts set to be revealed throughout the month. Subscribers will also score a 120 coin bonus in free-to-play PlayStation Home city simulation Home Tycoon for completing the tutorial.

Are you happy with this month’s offering? Which of the new releases are you planning to play first? Add to your backlog in the comments section below.

Which PS Plus title are you most looking forward to in February? (32 votes)

Outlast

38%

BioShock Infinite

22%

Metro: Last Light

22%

Dynasty Warriors Next

13%

ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Please login to vote in this poll.

[via blog.eu.playstation.com]

Carl-G

Carl-G said:

Oh god no, more games to add to my ever expanding PlayStation to play Games :D

Most excited for Metro: Last Light and Outlast. This is the first time a game has ever gone free on Plus that I've just bought (DWN).

Epic

Epic said:

Good to hear you guys are also getting Bioshock, its really an amazing game completed it on Monday on a rush and really tempted to give 1999 mode a shot.

KAPADO

KAPADO said:

We got Bioshock infinite in the USA a few weeks back and I just started it last night.
Oh Lord,so good.
I'm eliminating the K.K.Crow from the face of Columbia.

Grieva

Grieva said:

This sort of content pays for itself and makes ps+ invaluable. Its good to see the Vita and ps3 getting huge love, PS4 is a little new to have real bargains, but looking at this line up, it's only a matter of time before bargain PS4 deals. So good :)

Munkyknuts

Munkyknuts said:

I'm not a fan of Bioshock: Infinite but it's awesome it's on plus for anyone who's excited for it. Outlast and Metro: Last light are an awesome addition to the teetering stack of digital games I have to get through.

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

Personally I'm disappointed as I have the two PS3 games and the PS4/Vita games don't interest me in the slightest (remove the AD Hoc ModNation trophies and maybe I'd be interested). However for people who don't have the two PS3 games it is an exceptional update, even if the third game is still absent.

Bliquid

Bliquid said:

Done Bioshock, curious about Metro, not very interested about the Vita freebies.
I want a huge discount on both Dragon's Crown versions, gimme that and you'll make my day.

Splat

Splat said:

When I saw the Bioshock pic I thought this was going to be the release date for Burial At Sea Episode 2. :(

gbanas92Staff

gbanas92 said:

I hope the North American Lineup is this great! I know we get Outlast too, and already got Infinite, but damn. Metro. While it's a little more linear than the first, that game was still a damn good time.

Shadowsoul83

Shadowsoul83 said:

I may get some stick for this but personally bioshock infinite was the biggest let down of 2013 for me. Metro last light on the other hand is fantastic! And a great addition to PS Plus.

Splat

Splat said:

@gbanas92 - I feel like North American PS+ has stepped up their game the last few months. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen alone was worth my year subscription. I flippin loved that game.

gbanas92Staff

gbanas92 said:

@Splat Very true! NA has been stepping its game up of late. When I first started with PS+ it was nice to get free games, but the lineup each month wasn't nearly as impressive as it has been the past few months! Add into that the fact that now we get free games on PS4 when they launch on the system and the deal is getting even sweeter!

Artie

Artie said:

Grrr. We always have to wait considerably longer in North America for our next months PS Plus announcements!