Sony Deploys Disgusting Soul Sacrifice Delta Demo on 12th December

Grimms' ghastly tales

Soul Sacrifice Delta, the re-release of Sony’s sick monster slaying exclusive for the PlayStation Vita, will score a demo in Japan on 12th December. The platform holder has released a brand new trailer showcasing battles against Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood to get you salivating over the sampler – but these aren’t the Disney characters that you may be familiar with.

The teaser will support ad-hoc and infrastructure multiplayer modes, so you’ll be able to connect with other sorcerers. There’s no word, however, on whether you’ll be able to transfer your progress to the full version, which is set to send a shiver down Asia’s spine in March. If you’re not sold on the enhanced edition just yet, know that Cinderella stars as a caterpillar – and she’s fused to a prince with a foot fetish. We couldn’t make this up if we wanted to.

[via siliconera.com]

fchinaski

fchinaski said:

Wait. Is this going to be a full-fledged sequel or a re-release with new content, like Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen?

Bliquid

Bliquid said:

@fchinaski : less then a sequel, way more then Dark Arisen. Basically, if they threw in a new plot, they could have called it a sequel. Judging from the various infos, they added and tweaked a lot of stuff.
And i'm not drooling on this.
No, sir.

fchinaski

fchinaski said:

@Bliquid Oh, thanks. I was thinking of grabbing a Vita bundle with the original in a couple of weeks, but now I'm thinking maybe it's better to grab another bundle and wait for SS:Delta then.

Bliquid

Bliquid said:

I think you could wait for a PS Plus offer as well, my spider sense tells me it's incoming, in Europe.
In NA it is already an Instant Gaming Collection title this month.
But let's not digress, BUY A VITA no matter.

fchinaski

fchinaski said:

@Bliquid I'm in Europe, and I think now my main option is that juicy UK Tearaway bundle with a 16GB memory card that Amazon says it'll be available from December 10th on :)

SuperSilverback

SuperSilverback said:

I wonder if you'll be able to purchase the Delta content from the store and add it on to your original SS. Would be very handy.