Gamble Your Life Away with These Grand Theft Auto V DLC Rumours

Posted by Kell Andersen

Taken with a pinch of salt

Rockstar's crime epic Grand Theft Auto V borrows liberally from the Michael Mann film Heat, but if a recent rumour is anything to go by, the best seller's previously teased DLC may be taking its major inspiration from a completely separate gangster movie: Martin Scorsese's imaginatively titled Casino.

A keen eyed fan dug deep within the recently released Beach Bum DLC and found audio files that suggest that we may be seeing casinos, indoor dirt racing, and custom car events in the upcoming single player expansion. Of course, it's worth noting that, as with all rumours, this is probably best taken with a hearty pinch of salt. Or perhaps more appropriately, a wheelbarrow full of salt, as we don't yet know whether these sound bites will actually be used. Regardless, they make for an interesting listen, and give the GTA-starved among you something to cling on to. Do you like the sound of gambling away all of your cash in Los Santos' newest club, or are these rumours making you beach bummed out? Take part in some rampant speculation in the comments section below.

[via youtube.com, vg247.com]

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

Still haven't played this game... Even when my GF gave it to me.. GTA is just so uugh boring. Can someone persuade me>?

Bad-MuthaAdebis

Bad-MuthaAdebis said:

I enjoyed an early version of GTA but not bothered since, I also enjoyed saints row 2 but, they're all pretty much the same thing. I sometimes watch my brother playing this on 360 but I'm not hugely bothered I've missed out on ps3. May well give the franchise another go on ps4.

k_andersenStaff

k_andersen said:

@get2sammyb That's totally fair. I'd call him an acquired taste, but that doesn't really do it justice. I probably should have said: "Also, if you like your comedy pitch black, Trevor is hilarious."

Shellybird27

Shellybird27 said:

What? Trevor is one of the best video game characters. EVER. He gets the short end of the stick, when people unfairly gang up on him. I just know how hard Stephen Ogg worked so that makes me appreciate him more.

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

@Sanquine I hate GTA. Haven't enjoyed a single one since the original. Until GTA V. Took a while to get I to it but the second Trevor arrived and peeled brain off his boots the game became outstanding. Give it until at least a few Trevor missions until you decide whether to carry on with the game but if you so you won't regret it.