Resogun, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, and Soul Sacrifice Front NA PS Plus Update

How do you like it, how do you like it?

It’s true that SCEA has been criticised for its supposedly weak PlayStation Plus lineups in the past, but we doubt that anyone could feel let down by November’s absolutely enormous selection. With the PlayStation 4 set to deploy midway through the month, the company’s latest offering includes free copies of Resogun and Contrast for the next generation system, in addition to the usual roster of PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita giveaways.

So, what else is in the pipeline? Over on the platform holder’s current generation format you’ll be able to enjoy Capcom’s critically acclaimed action adventure Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, in addition to SEGA’s thoroughly enjoyable Binary Domain and quirky indie platformer Ibb and Obb. As for handheld land, this month’s latest additions include the brilliant Soul Sacrifice and Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD. That’s a stellar, stellar lineup.

Of course, as well as the free games, you’ll also land the usual subscription perks, including exclusive discounts, and much, much more. With the PS4 more or less demanding a membership to the premium service, too, you may as well sign up now. Aside from the next generation releases, there’s no date attached to any of these games yet, so you’ll need to check the PlayStation Blog on a weekly basis for the latest information. Are you happy with the lineup? Share your elation in the comments section below.

Which PS Plus title are you most looking forward to in November? (28 votes)

Resogun

36%

Contrast

18%

Ibb and Obb

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

18%

Binary Domain

Soul Sacrifice

25%

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

Please login to vote in this poll.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

OMG... Guys get a vita free soul sacrifice. gravity rush :D and uncharted golden abyss!

Soul sacrifice is awesome buy a vita!

shingi_70

shingi_70 said:

Guess I'll pick up a 3 month pass for PS+. Won't be getting any sony consoles until early next year but might as well have a decent library of stuff to play when I do get a Vita and PS4.

Cloud7794

Cloud7794 said:

@get2sammyb Honestly I'm REALLY looking forward to Resogun, seems very fun and colorful. I already bought Soul Sacrifice over the summer, but I'm glad many more people will be able to get it ^_^ I'm pretty psyched for this month, every last game is one I've been looking at and the only one I own is Soul Sacrifice. What a month though... far too much to play WHERE DO I BEGIN!

rjejr

rjejr said:

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

That's the new and improved version of the first 1 that just came out recently?

I missed re-upping this month w/ the $10 credit b/c of Gamestops $29.99 sale on Black Friday but I would like to play Dragon's Dogma. I've actually wanted to play it since it appeared years ago but the demo was so MMO fixated that I passed.

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

As I said in our review, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is fantastic, and is one of the best RPGs on the PS3.

Binary Domain is good too, very overlooked game that has a cheesy but really enjoyable story filled with endearing characters.

Great month for US PS+.

Splat

Splat said:

I can't tell you how many times I have almost bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Now I'm glad I didn't. :)

This is one of the best US updates in sometime.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

@Grockumus

Well, I'll regret supporting Sony's absurd overpricing of the 32GB cards, but at this point I don't have a choice. I download too many games and with PS-Plus it's just not feasible any longer to have less than 32GB.

EGMagnus

EGMagnus said:

Ibb & Obb! I want it but I'm going to miss this months free games (not getting my ps3 until cyber monday, black friday earliest) :(.