GamesCom 2013: This Is the Launch Window Lineup for the PS4
Posted by Sammy Barker
What are you buying?
Sony’s deployed a list of launch window titles set to release on the PlayStation 4 between its 15th November arrival and the end of the year. While you may be eager to point out that the list looks quite thin, it covers retail games only, so the likes of Outlast, Blacklight: Retribution, and the recently announced Minecraft are not included. Still, there’s plenty to tuck into.
In fact, the platform holder promises that a total of 33 titles will launch on the console before the end of 2013. The lineup looks pretty solid from where we’re sitting. What are you planning to pick up alongside your system? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Driveclub (SCE)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (SCE)
- Knack (SCE)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes (Warner Bros.)
- Madden 25 (EA)
- NBA 2K14 (2K Games)
- NBA Live (EA)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (EA)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)