Sony Needs Soldiers to Aid Its Killzone: Mercenary Beta Effort

Stand to attention

Look sharp budding militant: Sony is searching for a slew of eager recruits to take part in the upcoming Killzone: Mercenary multiplayer beta. To participate, all you’ll need to do is fill out this simple survey in North America, or login through here in Europe. You’ll have until 14:00PM PDT/22:00PM BST on 17th July to register your interest.

“Mercenary’s multiplayer suite will provide players with a diverse range of weapons, grenades, armour, and special VAN-Guard devices enabling the player to customise their multiplayer load-out slots,” explained senior producer Mark Green on the PlayStation Blog. “This customisation supports the tactical element of the game – will you armour yourself up and go in like a tank, or take a more precise approach and assassinate enemies stealthily?”

We haven’t quite decided yet, but we’re looking forward to exploring all of the options later in the year. Have you put your name down for the beta like a brave soul? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com, blog.eu.playstation.com]

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

Seeing as I still don't own a Vita yet, I can't take part in the beta. Saving up for one is going to be even more difficult with the PS4 right around the corner, hopefully nothing gets in the way of my $40 a week plan.

irken004

irken004 said:

Got my code from Home's E3 event. Looking forward to facing fellow PSQR users on the battlefield >: D

IAmNotWill

IAmNotWill said:

If I had a Vita I would definitely grab this. I would get one if the PS4 wasn't out this year.

irken004

irken004 said:

On the PS blog, it was reported that this beta code is for different group than the codes from the PS home event. They suggested going this route anyway even if you have a code from Home.

Azikira

Azikira said:

Shortest survey I have ever taken. "Whats your PSN id? What's your email? Done."

I was expecting to write a love-filled letter describing why I am a good candidate to play in the beta! lulz c: