PlayStation Store PLAY 2013 Saves You Money This Summer

Top titles featured in PSN promotion

Sony’s answer to the uber-popular Xbox Live Summer of Arcade initiative, PlayStation Store PLAY, is back for another term, this time bringing with it four farm-fresh PlayStation Network titles for you to harvest. The games featured in this year’s lineup include Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark (23rd July), Cloudberry Kingdom (30th July), Ibb and Obb (6th August), and DuckTales Remastered (13th August).

If you purchase two or more of the releases you’ll be eligible for a PSN credit rebate. Picking up all four titles will reward you with $10 cashback, three will net you $6, and two will score you $3. Sounds a lot better than a smack in the eye, doesn’t it? Pre-orders will also be acknowledged with an exclusive XMB theme, in addition to a 20 per cent discount for PlayStation Plus subscribers.

The initiative’s set to launch tomorrow in North America. You can learn a little more about the promotion and the lineup through here. Will you be purchasing any of this year’s releases? Let us know in the comments section and poll below.

Which PlayStation Store PLAY 2013 title are you most looking forward to? (27 votes)

Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark

22%

Cloudberry Kingdom

Ibb and Obb

DuckTales Remastered

56%

None of them

19%

Please login to vote in this poll.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Related Games

Splat

Splat said:

Soooo excited for DuckTales Remastered! I don't know anything about the other games.

ohhaime

ohhaime said:

I probably would have bought them all but my wallet has already died and gone to Steam Summer Sale heaven so none for me.

Edit: Just saw the sale goes through August 20th. So I might end up picking the all up If I can clear out some of my Backlogged games by then.

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

Very smart promotion (and much appreciated of course). Basically guarantees that I'll buy Cloudberry Kingdom and Ducktales on PS3 instead of Wii U.

banacheck

banacheck said:

Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
Cloudberry Kingdom
DuckTales Remastered

I'm looking forwards to these three games, but mostly DuckTales.

Lionhart

Lionhart said:

What about the PS Vita? Sony truly has abandoned it. I might as well sell mine or trade it in toward the PS4. It's as if Sony doesn't care about the Vita at all.

I am very disappointed that only one of these games is available on the PS Vita. I had hoped that Duck Tales would be playable on my VIta system. What happened to Cross-Buy and Cross-Play?