Destiny Gameplay Demo Dropped into the Wild

Halo developer plots debut on PS4

Bungie’s upcoming online first-person shooter Destiny was easily one of the biggest title’s at E3 2013, making this high-definition footage of the game totally worth your attention. It’s the same sequence that was originally shown during Sony’s press conference – complete with irritating developer commentary – but now it’s in crystal clear clarity.

We really like the game’s art direction, and continue to be intrigued by its implementation of MMO-esque elements, which are beginning to become a bit of a theme on the PlayStation 4. Remember, the game will include a bevy of exclusive content on the Japanese giant’s console, though it’s not yet clear what that will include.

[via blog.eu.playstation.com]

Related Games

MadchesterManc

MadchesterManc said:

If this game ends up being as good as I hope, Ill have no need to get an XB1 for Halo5. I was recently having a discussion with a fellow Halo-loving friend and we were both in agreement on this subject. Halo4's singleplayer was short and the online was weak, Its a series past its prime. With Bungie moving on, maybe its time we as Halo fans did the same? Really cant Wait for Destiny :) I have faith in Bungie...

Volmun

Volmun said:

im looking forward to this il probbly get it on PC as i personally prefer FPS games on PC --- nvm its not on PC. im sure i saw it advertise for PC? ohwell PS3 then

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

I can't wait to play this - I have a feeling it'll be the first game on PS4 that I'll spend hundreds of hours trawling through.

MadchesterManc

MadchesterManc said:

@EGMagnus Love the avatar. Persona 3 FTW lol

The amazing thing about how Sony has pushed Destiny for Ps4, you'd think it was only coming to Ps4! Even id forgot about current gen consoles would be getting the game

LampShade

LampShade said:

Seen game play today on utube, not very impressed at all compared to titan fall which looks way more interesting and better graphics, hope titan fall his the ps4

Matt_Berial

Matt_Berial said:

Destiny looks absolutely fantastic. I'm torn on what games I want to get for the PS4, most of the games I have seen look really good to me. Man...

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

This made me drool a little bit! Gonna miss Halo, but this game screams "Bungie", so I suppose it will be a worthy substitute! :)

@LampShade I guess Titanfall will be exclusive to the X1 for a year...so there's still hope it'll come to PS4...although personally, I have zero interest in the game.