Live: Watch the EA E3 2013 Press Conference Right Here

Electronic dreams

Stick a paw in the air if you’re panting with excitement? After months of build up, E3 2013 has finally arrived, and the show’s set to start in stylish fashion with EA Games’ press conference. The North American behemoth is promising a first look at a number of its upcoming releases, including Battlefield 4, FIFA 14, and Need for Speed: Rivals. It’s also hinted at “a couple of surprises”.

The broadcast is set to begin at 13:00PM PDT (16:00PM EDT/21:00PM BST), so make sure that you check back with a stiff drink and a plate of snacks for all of the latest from gaming’s biggest third-party publisher.

rjejr

rjejr said:

I'ld comment, but my mother taught me to never say anything about EA.

KongFu

KongFu said:

I am really interested in how the visuals of the next gen sports lineup will look in real time...

Epic

Epic said:

I will watch it just to give them the chance to win my respect back.

ViciousDS

ViciousDS said:

i want to see need for speed in action......but I'm so sick of all the need for speed games coming out with no customization. Seriously Underground 3 would sell insanely well..........

Madd_Hatter401

Madd_Hatter401 said:

EA barfs in own mouth I can't stand those greedy d***s but I am interested to see what the next gen sports games will look so ill be paying attention. Only cause I want to see what 2k will be able to do

JGMR

JGMR said:

Hahaha. I'm actually tired of mouthing them off, they can do the hell they want. Just don't think I am gonna spent money on your games, or that more detailed graphics will make me put my years-long boycott in doubt.

Wesker

Wesker said:

PS4 controllers for NFS! With tablet support. That's interesting! But they should have called it Need For Speed The Run 2. Because that's what it looks like. I'll buy it, though it looked more like a PS3 game. Maybe it will be as well.

sackninja

sackninja said:

I want plants vs zombies so bad. Why is it xbox one only (and 360).

When was the battlefront teaser?

MadchesterManc

MadchesterManc said:

@sackninja just before Dragon Age n Need for Speed. The teaser only lasted about 20 seconds but its the best thing EA could've announced for the Star Wars licence and has me giddy

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Anything other than EA annoucing plans to leave the game industry is a waste of time.