Deus Ex, Saints Row Front Huge North American PS Plus Refresh

Games galore

After slipping behind Europe in the Instant Game Collection stakes, Sony Computer Entertainment America has responded with a rip-roaring PlayStation Plus update for June. Starting tomorrow, you’ll be able to download Deus Ex: Human Revolution for free. The classic sneak ‘em up will be joined by savings on Let’s Fish: Hooked On, Portal 2, GRID 2, and more.

But that’s not all. You’ll also be able to snatch complimentary copies of Machinarium and Saints Row: The Third later in the month. And over on the PlayStation Vita, both Orc Attack and Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward will be joining the fun. Furthermore, it’s been a year since the Instant Game Collection launched, so the platform holder’s clearing house ahead of the arrival of some new evergreen titles.

That means that this is your last chance to grab copies of inFAMOUS 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. We reckon that PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and LittleBigPlanet Karting are likely to take their places, but we’d love to hear your opinion. You can peruse the full lineup through here. As always, let us know what you’re most looking forward to in the comments section and poll below.

Which PS Plus title are you most looking forward to in June? (31 votes)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

32%

Machinarium

Orc Attack

Saints Row: The Third

29%

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

32%

Please login to vote in this poll.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

It really does look like a great month. And, with 3 evergreen titles leaving the IGC on June 11th, I kind of suspect a surprise from E3 as well. I already have Virtue's Last Reward, which I think is probably the best game of this bunch, so I voted for Machinarium, because that's the one I'm most excited about trying.

hamispink

hamispink said:

Saints Row and Virtue's Last Reward are huge for me! Great month for NA

edit: New evergreen titles are another great reason to be excited for E3!

Epic

Epic said:

Saints Rows 3 O_O_O_O DEUS EX O_OO_O_O_O_O_O This should be interesting.
Time to kill some pedestrians.
PS: I know I'm not sane

AceSpadeS

AceSpadeS said:

Also, having played both Dues Ex: HR and Saints Row 3 on PC (Especially SR3) those are two amazing games for anyone old enough to play them. SR3 in particular is mindblowing entertainment if you can enjoy some really oddball humor. Pity its not the complete package edition with the DLCs, but they aren't a huge addition.

Deus Ex though... That really needs The Missing Link now.

Jasontamer

Jasontamer said:

YES! Zero Escape & Deus Ex for FREE!!!! WOOO Two games I've been want to buy! I guess it't time to buy a new HDD or a SSHD

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Awesome month. People who haven't played Deus Ex yet definitely need to give that one a try. I hope this means an announcement for a sequel isn't far behind.

Shinigamishimai

Shinigamishimai said:

I'm more looking forward to Toro's Friend network tomorrow, but Zero Escape is a nice surprise, already have Deus EX and Saint's row on PC however it will be nice to play on PS3 too. Also already own Machinarium too. Now I just need to get a new Memory card for my Vita... just got the thing and there are so many free vita games I can't fit them all.

bauckster

bauckster said:

This is definitely a good update! I'm most interested in Saints Row because it seems like such a quirky, guilty pleasure, one I haven't bothered to buy myself, but wouldn't mind trying out for free! :)

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

I paid $20 to get Human Revolution on the 360. I'm damn well gonna make use of it, so no free PS3 game for me. Virtue's Last Reward might be worth a go, though.