Saints Row IV's Box Art Sets the Scene Surprisingly Well

A picture paints a thousand words

Could the box art for Saints Row IV possibly be any more perfect? It shows an image of the President of the United States – that’s you, by the way – sitting in a swish armchair in what appears to be the Oval Office, while a couple of gun-toting girls in pencil skirts point submachine guns at a giant energy drink that's using an obelisk to attack UFOs that just so happen to be floating in the sky. Phew.

The rest of the games industry may as well pack up their bits and pieces, because it really doesn’t get much better than this. Can you think of any box arts that you’d rate higher than this one? Let us know in the comments section below.

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

I like it:D I have the feeling that saint row is always something you can pick up just for 5 minutes.. With GTA i have the feeling you need to invest some time in it.

BTW Sammy was the freedom article junk? I thought it was pretty interesting and considering almost everyone on this site is hungry for some RPG/hunting

devperson

devperson said:

1st game was alright, 2nd was great, 3rd was just over too over the top for me. I'm clearly in the minority here, but I really have zero interest in this game.

MorriganIsHot

MorriganIsHot said:

SR was very good but SR2 was the best in the series because of the balance, great story line, secrets and many amazing content which the new SRTT & SR4 fanboys do not give a damn about. Bashed the old two games and praised SRTT & now the fourth because of the over the top stupidity and sillyness.

OorWullie

OorWullie said:

Its like a Jim'll Paint It scene.If you don't know who that is,check him out on Facebook,he's awesome!

miva2

miva2 said:

I never cared about the first and second SR. They looked too stale and copies of GTA. And I'm not a fan of GTA.
SR3 looked awesome (never played it yet unfortunately. It's on my mental To-play-list). SR4 seems to ride on it's last success and step it up a big notch. I like it!

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

I think that Dark Souls II is my favorite box-art of all time. But this is good too. Just...different.