Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Goes Commando on Vita Next Week

Deadlocked and loaded

It looks like the complications surrounding the PlayStation Vita version of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault have finally come to a conclusion, as Insomniac Games has confirmed that the handheld version of the title will be available from 21st May in North America and 22nd May in Europe. Assuming that you purchased the PlayStation 3 edition of the game, you’ll be able to download the portable port for free.

As an added bonus, the developer will be giving away complimentary copies of Ratchet: Deadlocked HD for the PS3. The studio’s wording isn’t clear, but it sounds like this isn’t quite finished yet. Either way, anyone that’s spent the past few months waiting for the Vita version of Full Frontal Assault will be able to snag the PlayStation 2 port for free. Good stuff, huh? You can find out more information through here.

[via blog.us.playstation.com, blog.eu.playstation.com]

Epic

Epic said:

Bought Full Frontal Assault when it was on sale on PSN for 9.34 after discovering that I was going to be getting 2 games for the price of 1. :D
Really love the online for this one even thought I only play 2vs2 just because playing 1vs1 kinda feels like a routine.

Epic

Epic said:

@Sanquine
Only in online matches not offline you can always team up with a friend using 2 Party vs 2 one playing on PS3 and the other one playing on the Vita but you are going to need 2 different PSN accounts for this.
You can also play 1 vs 1 against the person using the Vita too but I really recommend trying 2 vs 2 this way communication is the key for winning this game or at least understand what your teammate is trying to do.

@Epic The multiplayer's surprisingly fun. It's definitely the best part of the package. I thought the single player was a bit disappointing!

Epic

Epic said:

@get2sammyb
Yeah I almost play at least 1 match every day.
There's nothing better than sending in the 4 Elite Tanks and 4 Elite Demolition Squads to the enemy's base in only 1 assault phase.
What can I say?
There's no kill like the OVERKILL.

DevilMayDante

DevilMayDante said:

I have had Full Frontal Assault since release and have yet to play it. Thankfully Spring semester is over (college), and now I get to gaming! Now that I get Deadlocked it's going to be an even better summer!

RaymanFan2

RaymanFan2 said:

It also says that there's a new map and game mode coming, but I think the online is already lacking the numbers of players necessary to continue updating it.

NathanUC

NathanUC said:

AWWW YEAHHHH. Too bad I'm out of space on my 32gb card. I think it might be time to delete Dynasty Warriors or something.