Limbo Sets Sail on PlayStation Vita Next Week

Are you afraid of the dark?

Arachnophobes are best advised to steer clear of the PlayStation Store next week. Limbo, the popular indie puzzler from Danish developer Playdead, is set to illuminate the PlayStation Vita on 4th June in North America and 5th June in Europe. The port – which has been handled by LittleBigPlanet PS Vita collaborator Double Eleven – will set you back an eye-watering $14.99/£9.99, which seems a little on the steep side to us.

Still, this is an absolutely wonderful game, and we’re sure that it will shine on the portable’s OLED screen. Are you planning to brave the darkness again, or has the price point put you off? As always, let us know in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com, blog.eu.playstation.com]

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

I will love to play this on my vita . However, the price is .... TO HIGH!

@Sanquine Yeah, I agree. It's definitely worth £9.99, but this a very late port — I think £7.99 would have been more palatable.

ZeD

ZeD said:

@get2sammyb I have this on my PS3 from Plus but have not had chance to play it yet. I would love it on Vita but £9.99 is a very high price especially after I paid 7.99 for Guacmallee!

Itachi

Itachi said:

Looks cool, I'm downloading it now. Gonna try and play it but i'm terrified of spiders so I may not be able to play it all the way through. lol

__efac

efac said:

Ouch! Hard to justify as I have it on the PS3, but would certainly get this for the Vita at around £5/6.

jgrangervikings1

jgrangervikings1 said:

Are there a lot of gamers out there who didn't already play this on XBox 360 or PS3? Probably quite a few, but are those interested gamers also Vita owners? And of those interested gamers who have a Vita and haven't played Limbo yet, how many even go onto the PSN online store...and would be willing to pay $15? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's coming, I'm just thinking sales won't be so hot. I really hope I'm wrong. It's a great game.