ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection Free on EU PS Plus Next Month

Demon's Souls also joining the fun

Sony has announced that two of the greatest games of all time will be available for free as part of the European Instant Game Collection next month. The company has confirmed that PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to download a complimentary copy of the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection in June, which comprises the definitive versions of Team ICO’s PlayStation 2 masterpieces.

Demon’s Souls will also be available for free in Europe next month. The platform holder revealed the news as part of a PlayStation Blog post on a ‘Knights and Witches’ themed sale, which boasts savings on titles such as Black Knight Sword, Dragon’s Lair, and Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. You can peruse the full list of discounts through here.

[via blog.eu.playstation.com]

Jasontamer

Jasontamer said:

Catherine and now ICO! Awww I wish the U.S got this also for PS+ but understandable.

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

Could I/SOtC be on there because The Last Guardian is finally going to be shown at E3...?

jeccross

jeccross said:

Nice, ICO and SOTC are remote play on vita as well I believe.

Demon's Souls should come with a health warning.

Kayoss

Kayoss said:

@jeccross
You should probably look into anger management as well. I thought call of duty pissed me off, but Demon's Soul almost pushed me to the edge of insanity. Its a very frustrating game to play due to its difficulty level, but if you do manage to beat a boss its a very very rewarding feeling.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Thanks for putting EU in the title on this one, saved me some grief and decision making.

Will Last Guardian still be a PS3 title or PS4 only?

8vpiper

8vpiper said:

Demon souls should be free! It was a very expensive game cost me three ds3 controllers. YOU DIED still have nightmares about that screen.