Delsin Rowe Smoulders in New inFAMOUS: Second Son Screens

Holy smokes

Following a brief window of exclusivity with Game Informer magazine, Sony has officially released a fresh batch of inFAMOUS: Second Son screenshots. These show new protagonist Delsin Rowe pouting – and also letting rip on a number of DUP (Department of Unified Protection) operatives. If these are in-game, the title’s shaping up very nicely.

While the new hero will have access to a wealth of smoke-based powers, developer Sucker Punch recently revealed that the character’s real main skill is the ability to suck the unique properties from other conduits. As a result, the star could potentially have access to thousands of combat options. We’ll no doubt get to see more of the game at E3. Are you excited? Let us know in the comments section below.

Paranoimia

Paranoimia said:

Loved the first two games, with the possibly exception of hunting down the Blast Shards.

This is one of four games I have pre-ordered with my PS4 from ShopTo.

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

I really hope to see more of Second Son at E3, it's the title I'm most excited for - followed closely by Shadow Fall.

BlueProxy

BlueProxy said:

Good lord... that detail. Look at the knitting on his cap, and all the particles and lighting effects. You can even see the slight imperfections on his face. Skin looks like skin, not plastic. Pretty cool.

Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve said:

@acdramon I dare hope so, yes. :)

The detail is amazing, not to speak of the ultra sharp textures. And this is the first game I see where eyes look actually alive, as if the protagonist is looking at something. Ususally, I find eyes in videogames up until now have a dull not-alive-look. Can't wait for more. :)

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Can't wait for E3, hopefully we'll get some info on when they're planning to release this game. Looks phenomenal and given how great the other 3 games are I have no doubt about the gameplay.