Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Is Venturing onto PS3 and Vita

We hope that you liked the original

A complete remake of last year’s likeable PlayStation Vita demon slayer Ragnarok Odyssey is heading to Japan this summer. Ragnarok Odyssey Ace promises a comprehensive reworking of the original title for the PlayStation 3 and Vita, with a brand new episode and a compilation of all of the downloadable quests from the first game pre-packaged.

The title will supposedly attack Japan on 11th July for ¥4,935. Naturally, there’s no word on a Western release just yet, but seeing as the previous entry eventually made its way overseas, we wouldn’t be surprised if it hit North American and European storefronts in the future. The question is: are you interested in a remake of a game that you may have already played? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com, gematsu.com]

Related Games

Volmun

Volmun said:

Cool i liked the Vita game and sed to my self alot "Whiy isn't this on PS3 as well.. " itd be a cool game on PS3 id get to play it with my frends as hardly enione i know has a Vita...

divinelite

divinelite said:

No... Won't play it again

While the original is good, it is too repetitive to play even with friends

Lack of customization is the biggest threat

brendon987

brendon987 said:

I missed it first time round. I would consider it the second time round if I can pick it up cheap on PSN Plus.

hydeks

hydeks said:

I'm playing it right now on my vita, and though it is a fun game with flaws, I won't be buying another version of it, cause I don't feel like owning two copies of one game :P

Kimiko

Kimiko said:

I'd love it if they lowered the difficulty of the boss battles by about half or two-thirds. Ragnarok Odyssey was great while doing regular missions and then progress and fun would come to a halt for a boss battle, requiring stupid amounts of luck even after grinding for hours to get another super rare card that might help a little. Then it was great again for a while, until the next boss battle. I eventually had to give up at chapter 5's Grendel, even after a friend Neared me some super rare post-game cards.

JavierYHL

JavierYHL said:

if the save file can be transfer its a day 1 purchase for me if not den no...the drop rate for the game is too bad to restart again...i lost count of how many bronzed grendel i kill to get the amount of boastful breast down i needed lol

AVahne

AVahne said:

I think I'll just stick with Soul Sacrifice and God Eater 2 (if it releases in the west).