Malicious Swoops North American PlayStation Plus This Week

Dragon Fantasy: Book I also discounted

North American PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to download Alvion’s malevolent PlayStation Network adventure Malicious for free this week. The title – which recently spawned a PlayStation Vita port in Japan – sees you assume the role of the Spirit Vessel, a mysterious protagonist sent by the prophets to rid the world of a slew of colossal foes.

The complimentary title will be accompanied by a 20 per cent discount on Dragon Fantasy: Book I, as well as a slew of Grand Theft Auto discounts. As part of the franchise sale, you’ll be able to pick up the likes of Grand Theft Auto IV for $9.79 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2 Classic) for $4.89. You can peruse the full line-up through here.

Are you satisfied with this week's offering? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Splat

Splat said:

I plan on giving Malicious a shot. A few of the GTA sales are pretty tempting.

@Splat Personally, I couldn't get into it. It looks beautiful, though, and I know plenty of people are big fans of it.

Epic

Epic said:

Got 12 bucks on PSN not sure if I should get it even though some of my friends are just addicts of the nonsense of this game.

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

I'll be picking up dragon fantasy tonight. I really like day 1 discounts, because even though my backlog is very full, I am reassured by the fact that the first week is cheaper. You see because usually I could say I have too many games to play now, I'll just wait until it goes on sale.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

Any chance of this deal coming to EU PSN. I love free games and would give it a try.

Epic

Epic said:

@Ginkgo
The "free" games are part of a subscription service called Playstation Plus and the game recieved are different from EU but they are better anyway.