Live: Watch Beyond: Two Souls Stroll Down the Red Carpet at the Tribeca Film Festival

David Cage and Ellen Page showcase Sony's next big exclusive

Beyond: Two Souls is set to glide down the red carpet at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City this weekend – and you’ll be able to watch the full thing exclusively live on Push Square. Starting from 16:00PM PST/19:00PM EST/00:00AM BST on Saturday night, 27th April, you’ll have the opportunity to feast your eyes on a lengthy scene from the game, a brand new trailer, and a behind-the-scenes look at the title's production process. The glitzy event will also include a Q&A session, featuring director David Cage, and actors Ellen Page, Kadeem Hardison, and Eric Winter.

But, as mentioned, you won’t need a VIP pass to join in on the festivities. We’ve teamed up with Sony to bring you front-row seats for the groundbreaking session, so all that you need to do is grab a bag of popcorn and tune into the livestream embedded below.

hamispink

hamispink said:

I'm curious to see what they show and what it's like, but I think I'll pass so I can wait for the game.

LordBagardo

LordBagardo said:

Great to see David Cage still hasn't given up on his lifelong dream to become a movie director.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

@LordBagardo : I know you are being kinda tongue in cheek, but I honestly I don't believe Mr Cage wants to be a movie director. I believe he sees what he is doing as something greater than film. He wouldn't trade. He is trying to create a new genre of interactive "choose your own adventure" stories. If he succeeds, he may both change gaming and challenge Hollywood. I am fascinated to see how this game is perceived by the general public, and if it draws a bunch of new people into gaming. If I didn't already own one, this is the sort of experience that would push me to buy a PS3.

Seems there was some slight confusion over the times. Have updated with the accurate conversion now. (I think.)

rjejr

rjejr said:

The Tribeca Film Festival is in NYC and you pick PST and BST? No wonder theres confusion about the times ;-)

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

I was determined not to watch this... but...couldn't turn myself away...
Still VERY hyped for this game.

rjejr

rjejr said:

If you're using 24 hour military time isnt AM or PM redundant or something?

Thats a sincere question, not my usual snark.

Missed it last night, have to find it later, coming down from the Knicks loss right now.