Skyrim Version 1.9 Enters Beta, Venturing to PS3 This Month

Posted by Robert Ramsey

Keep on slayin’

You have to give Bethesda credit for continuing to support The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for more than a year – and it seems like they have no intention of stopping just yet. The company has announced a brand new update for the open world epic, and it adds a couple of surprising new features.

Firstly, a new ‘Legendary’ difficulty will be implemented, which will prove a welcome addition for those who crave a bigger challenge. Secondly, and perhaps more interestingly, the new update will add in ‘Legendary Skills’. If you’ve grinded a skill all the way to 100, you can now reset that skill to a measly 15, which effectively removes the game’s level cap.

The update also fixes a slew of bugs that are apparently still plaguing the title. Are you still spending time in the snowy land of Skyrim? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via bethblog.com]

Epic

Epic said:

I still don't know if I shuold get this one but at this rate maybe I should just wait for the Game Of the Year edition.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

It makes sense to still support it. It is still selling, and regularly in the Top 10 over a year after its release. Good to see.

danschemen

danschemen said:

I've had the game for a good while now but I'm not sure if I'm going to be picking it back up for a while.

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

I'll always play oblivion and skyrim : ) especially with the new DLC, I'm over 200 hours with several guys lol. And you hit 100 real fast on some skills, so cool, dude.

odd69

odd69 said:

Yep still playing, still the best open world game since fallout, and yep, still better than most games out there