Indie Hit Limbo Lurches onto PlayStation Vita

Bump in the night

Arachnophobes beware: Playdead’s macabre puzzle platformer Limbo is creepy-crawling its way onto the PlayStation Vita soon. IGN scored the scoop, though it failed to shed any more light on the re-release. It’s unclear whether the game will be a direct port of the PSN version, or if it will ship with additional features.

Danish developer Playdead is currently working on a second project, though specific details are still being kept under wraps. Apparently, the title will plot the plight of a boy, as he fights against “evil forces trying to take over the world through questionable experiments on human bodies”. It sounds like the natural successor to Limbo's infamous spider scene.

[via uk.ign.com]

lvnlavitaloca

lvnlavitaloca said:

Awesome! I almost thought a 360 just to play this when it first released, then i haven't had the time to play it on ps3. I will for sure play this on my vita. Great news. Also can't wait to replay walking dead on vita.

3Above

3Above said:

I've been meaing to play this onPS3 but now i will wait and get the Vita version. The demo had me sold. Cant wait for it!

ThreadShadow

ThreadShadow said:

Here is another game on my "willing to buy multiple times" list. Though I'm not sure I'll buy it for Vita...at least that's how it seems right now.

Dambuster

Dambuster said:

I really enjoyed this on ps3, had no idea what was going on, but some of the puzzles are great, and quite spooky. I think this will look great on the vita's screen.

brendon987

brendon987 said:

Pity I play this when it first come out on the 360 because it would be perfect on the Vita. I will give it a miss, but happy that these type off games are getting ported.

hydeks

hydeks said:

I've never played this game, keep hearing it's a great game, might have to get it for the Vita when it comes :)