Grand Theft Auto V Goes Skydiving in New Screenshots

Storms, sunsets, and firestarters

Maintaining its habit of being as inconvenient as humanely possible, Rockstar has deployed a batch of brand new Grand Theft Auto V screenshots. Yup, looks like that’s our Pot Noodle put on hold for the next ten minutes, doesn’t it? The kettle had just finished boiling, too.

In truth, there’s not a whole lot for us to tell you. The screenshots show a variety of activities from the game, including skydiving, deep sea diving, and firestarting. There’s also a glimpse of a stormy pier, and a couple of vehicles. We’ll let you decipher the rest while we scoff our junk food.

Grand Theft Auto V's set to hijack the PlayStation 3 on 17th September. There's still no word on whether it will also loot the PlayStation 4, but we'd be surprised if it wasn't ported to the next generation platform at some point in the future.

[via rockstargames.com]

NathanUC

NathanUC said:

that... that motorcycle is missing it's clutch.. and brakes.. and throttle...

GRIFFEN14

GRIFFEN14 said:

So looking forward to this. Hoping for a PS4 release but I will be getting it day one on PS3 if there isn't one.

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

What are the chances of GTAV coming to PS4? I mean, it's still GTA but I can see the hype taking a slight hit if it's not around on next gen consoles. Plus, there's no reason Sony wouldn't want it on their machine at launch.

But would R* do it? It kind of seems stupid not to.

RaymanFan2

RaymanFan2 said:

That last screenshot has that guy wearing the exact same outfit Max wears for a lot of Max Payne 3.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Screenshots look pretty good. I tried playing GTA 3 b/c, well, it was hyped to 11, but it was one of the brownest and blockiest looking games I'ld ever seen so I had to stop. I skipped 4 b/c the brown blockiness was still stinging my eyeballs from 3. Graphically this is much improved.