Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Travelling to Europe and North America

Classics will be bundled on PS3, available separately on Vita

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster will march onto European and North American store shelves later this year, publisher Square Enix has announced. The titles will be bundled on the PlayStation 3, but will be available separately on the PlayStation Vita. Sadly, there’s no word on a release date just yet.

As previously rumoured, both titles will be based on their International Editions, and will include overhauled graphics and bonus content. The publisher says that the full list of enhancements will be revealed soon. In the meantime, it's promised that the collection’s first trailer will debut on 25th March. Let us know if you're excited in the comments section below.

[via blog.eu.playstation.com, blog.us.playstation.com]

Related Games

Sonicfan11589

Sonicfan11589 said:

I really can't wait for this! I hope there is some sort of a bundle deal for the 2 Vita versions of X and X-2.

@Sonicfan11589 I'm sure there will be. My guess is that you'll probably be able to buy the two games separately if you go digital on the PSN, too. That's what Sony's done with Sly Cooper/Ratchet/God of War/etc.

The upgrade does look pretty impressive, I must admit.

FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo said:

great i think i'll get them on the vita then i can play the first 10 on the go whenever i want (FF1,2,3 & 4 on PSP and FF 5,6,7,8 & 9 off PSN on my PSP)

hydeks

hydeks said:

getting Final Fantasy X on vita, and the game disc for ps3. Final Fantasy X was my last favourite FF game to come out, FF12 wasn't too bad, but X was alot more rememorable.

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

@hydeks Buy FFXIII, it is mostly like FFX. But even better in terms of story, a lot of memorable moments. Yes, they are stolen from Naruto and One Piece... But still touching... =).

artemisthemp

artemisthemp said:

Hope Square Enix have some Cross Save, so ppl who own both PS3 and Vita version can continue playing their FFX HD, when they leave the house

dudey300Staff

dudey300 said:

Seriously can't wait for this. I took sick days off school to play this. Fantastic!