Watch Jimmy Fallon Scream at Killzone: Shadow Fall Live on TV

Don't shoot at the air vent

It’s really cool that Jimmy Fallon is not afraid to promote video games live on his NBC show, but do people actually watch it? We ask because this episode – which features the first live televised footage of Killzone: Shadow Fall for the recently announced PlayStation 4 – predominantly revolves around two grown men screaming for a solid 30 seconds. That’s not entertainment.

Still, the game continues to look great. This is the same demo that Sony showed during its press conference on Wednesday night, but we’re sure that you won’t object to watching it again. One new tidbit revealed during the clip is the addition of a slow-down mechanic, which allows you to pick off the Helghast with precision when you’re in a tight spot.

We’ve embedded the footage in the space below. Just remember to, y’know, turn your speakers down a touch.

@Valky It must be me, then. ;) The game looks absolutely stunning all the same. I'm really enjoying the fast pace.

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

This was hilarious. I hope they were just trying to get a laugh, because they were horrible. Of course, that only succeeded in making this even funnier.

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

I love the slow-down mechanic. Something as cinematic and pretty as Killzone needed a feature like this.

hamispink

hamispink said:

Man, that was rough :D. I guess that puts any debate that it isn't a live demo to rest.

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

@hamispink Some people still don't believe that it's real-time, due to the pre-rendered footage Sony used to promote Killzone 2. Which, if I remember correctly, Sony never said was actual in-game footage.

neumaus

neumaus said:

"This was so--- I just lost ten pounds right now."
XD That was funny.