This Is How Soul Sacrifice Is Being Advertised in Japan

Is that dude on fire?

Soul Sacrifice is easily the PlayStation Vita’s biggest piece of software since the system's launch in Japan, so it’s little surprise that Sony’s making a big song and dance about the release. This hyperactive fifteen second commercial uses actors to demonstrate the title’s magic-based action and co-operative gameplay. There’s also an in-game spot, but we reckon that the live-action footage sells the title best.

[via youtube.com]

I really think this has the potential to be an important franchise for PlayStation. I hope the reception in Japan is good. The game looks really cool, and I'm noit really a fan of Monster Hunter and those type of titles.

Snorky

Snorky said:

I really hope this sells well over there, the Vita just has so much potential to be great. Makes me feel a bit sad that i'm mostly using mine as a portable video player.

hamispink

hamispink said:

i think there will be quite a surge of vita sales over the next month with all the games coming out and the price drop in Japan. I just wonder if the momentum will keep up, or if it will only be a short burst.

AceSpadeS

AceSpadeS said:

That was a really, really, weird trailer, in my opinion. It told me next to nothing about the game, at least, not visually. But hey, maybe it has more meaning to people in Japan.

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

Soul Sacrifice is shaping up to be quite an exciting edition to the Vita's library. When I finally get mine, BlazBlue, Gravity Rush, Persona 4, Thieves in Time, MGS, All-Stars, Soul Sacrifice and Killzone: Mercenary are games that I definitely need.