Celebrate PS Vita's Birthday in Style with European Sale

This is living

It’s hard to believe that it’s been almost a year since the PlayStation Vita first hit store shelves. In honesty, it’s been a turbulent 12 months for the platform, but there’s been no shortage of great games. In order to celebrate the system’s growth, Sony has announced a brand new European sale, set to run for a period of two weeks starting with tomorrow's scheduled PlayStation Store refresh.

The promotion is packed with offers, although, unsurprisingly, the first-party deals are the best. For example, you’ll be able to snag Hustle Kings for £3.19, Little Deviants for £6.99, and MotorStorm RC for just £2.39. Notable third-party discounts include Asphalt Injection for £9.99, Rayman Origins for £13.99, and Touch My Katamari for £15.99. Best yet, PlayStation Plus subscribers will net an additional 10 per cent saving on many of the listed offers.

You can peruse the full breakdown on the PlayStation Blog. Let us know if anything takes your fancy in the comments section below.

[via blog.eu.playstation.com]

I'm probably going to get Asphalt Injection. I appreciate that it's probably not the best title available on the platform, but I've been waiting for it to drop beneath £10.

@Savino We did, but unfortunately we're not allowed to publish it until March due to the European release date.

Savino

Savino said:

What?! Only in march?!
I will have to wait or trust in more unreliable sites... :(

edit:
Only in march 27th?!?!? Gosh!!! Theres a lot of games in march!!!!!!!! Guess I will put this on hold....
At least, the review copy shows more confidence in the game that CoD... That if I am not wrong you guys almost had to buy!

@Savino Yeah, it's a bit of a strange one. I'm not sure why the game is so heavily delayed in Europe to be honest.

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON said:

@get2sammyb

That would be a massive waste of a tenner mate.

The game is nothing more than a port (not a great one) of Asphalt 6. If you have an Android phone with a 1Ghz processor or an iPhone try out Asphalt 6/7 for 70p. What you get in the Vita version is exactly the same. Ridge Racer is much better for that sort of money.

NFS:MW could probably be had for not too much more, which I imagine, is far superior to both.

belmont

belmont said:

Thanks, I will check it. I haven't played the PS3 version but if the game is almost "identical" to the home version I may get it. I was thinking saving for DOA5+ but 27euros is a good price.

NathanUC

NathanUC said:

@belmont If you like the PS3 version of SFxT you'd love the Vita one. It feels the exact same and looks awesome on the OLED.

I'm waiting for DOA+5 though :>